Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How and where did you get covid?

• 14-01-2021 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Just wondering what were the circumstances of you getting covid, if known. Where where you, what were you doing, who did you get it off, where you social distancing, where you wearing a mask etc?

Comments

Harpon wrote: »
    Just wondering what were the circumstances of you getting covid, if known. Where where you, what were you doing, who did you get it off, where you social distancing, where you wearing a mask etc?

My wife is a front line worker, she caught covid at work and then gave it to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

Any one got the Brazilian yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Crocodile Booze

Cerveza wrote: »
    Any one got the Brazilian yet?

Hairdressers and beauticians are closed, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭audman13

Hairdressers and beauticians are closed, no?

LOL.. That gave me a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

I contracted it from 2 visitors from the same household to my home over Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

I contracted it from 2 visitors from the same household to my home over Christmas.

How many other people did your visitors poison?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kirb42

if we're talking Santa and Rudolph you're looking at millions...

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 74,773 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Fair chance I got it from the wife, but as they are not testing asymptomatic close contacts I may never know. If I had though it would have been nice to understand that I would have a fair degree of immunity for a while. If one of the kids shows now symptoms and tests positive I could be confined to barracks for another couple of weeks. Indeed it could be longer if it sweeps through the kids in turn but I remain asymptomatic

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭threescompany

Got it several months ago when we in level 3. Have no clue how. I was so sick & it hit me so suddenly but still a shock when I tested positive as numbers at the time were low. I passed it to my household so we isolated together but thankfully none of my other close contacts got it outside family

Advertisement