Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Managers - AP Grade

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PowerPlay33

I applied also last time out and didn't get called for an interview. Do you know how big the panel was in the end? I'm just putting the finishing touches to my application

• Registered Users Posts: 43 R75MM

I applied also last time out and didn't get called for an interview. Do you know how big the panel was in the end? I'm just putting the finishing touches to my application

I think it was very small but no, I don't know directly, sorry.

Best of luck with your application!

R7

They ripped through the last panel, didnt expect to see another one so soon

Id expect they run it a little differently this time

• Registered Users Posts: 30 RubyCalypso

I didn't apply last time. What kind of timeline / process did they use?

I didn't apply last time. What kind of timeline / process did they use?

To be honest I think every panel is different so I wouldn't base any timelines around any previous panels.

I'm not expecting to hear anything for about 6 weeks from now to be honest - if it's quicker then great!

-R7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 RubyCalypso

Thanks

Dont foresee interviews til at least mid feb anyway, lot depends on number of applications and what they might need to decide on shortlisting based on that

Results are out. Unfortunately I only made the reserve panel.

Best of luck to anyone who got called forward to the next stage.

- R7

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lavendarhill

There doesn't seem to be a thread on the 2022 Competition for the AP ICT - just curious how people have done on the last round of interviews held in October 23

Advertisement