Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PPC Hybrid December 2020/2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Fe1BB wrote: »
    I am too and still haven’t heard anything about being given provisional access while waiting for results. It’s all starting to stress me out :(

Even if we got confirmation that we would not get our results until after the 8th at least that would mean we could park it mentally over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Meg!

I am. I think it's only fair we know this week. Is there anything we can do collectively?

UGH probably not, I tried to call this morning and got no answer. I emailed the one who looked at my Application and she said its not her department and forwarded on my query.

I tweeted the LS too but I wouldn't be great with Twitter...............

Meg! wrote: »
    UGH probably not, I tried to call this morning and got no answer. I emailed the one who looked at my Application and she said its not her department and forwarded on my query.

I tweeted the LS too but I wouldn't be great with Twitter...............

We have them bombarded so !!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Reya10

I'm in the same boat waiting for results. I've emailed Hilary and asked her if she can at least confirm that we won't be able to attend this weekend since we still have no update re results. My boss wants me to confirm if I need Friday off or not so I really need some clarity today!

If I get a response I will post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 FE1HOPEFUL

I have also emailed asking for confirmation as to when we will receive results as if I need Friday off I have to arrange it today :/

• Advertisement

My Supervisor is aware that I am waiting for my results and could need Friday off my boss has a head like a sieve so it will come as a surprise to him whenever I ask for it off ��

Has anybody on their LS portal have a document about Hybrid Fees under My Orders?

Has anybody on their LS portal have a document about Hybrid Fees under My Orders?

I don't, but I haven't paid anything for the course yet.

Going slowly insane today waiting for news :(

me either ...
    oh please god we get the results today !

I havent paid fees either yet but I am an access student but this is what my dashboard looks like?

I also got a reply off someone in charge of traineeship. After recueving that I emailed Rory O'Boyle

Worried about passing them off tbh. But I havent pushed them on this until this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Coopie

I havent paid fees either yet but I am an access student but this is what my dashboard looks like?

I also got a reply off someone in charge of traineeship. After recueving that I emailed Rory O'Boyle

Worried about passing them off tbh. But I havent pushed them on this until this week

Did you get that email From Ian Ryan this morning?

Coopie wrote: »
    Did you get that email From Ian Ryan this morning?

I emailed him first, he replied straight away with that

I'm betting we get an email today at 5/6pm to say results tomorrow at 10am and then we'll be expected to join the lectures at 1pm tomorrow :confused:

as organised as always

Reya10 wrote: »
    I'm betting we get an email today at 5/6pm to say results tomorrow at 10am and then we'll be expected to join the lectures at 1pm tomorrow :confused:

as organised as always

Well if thats the case, I wont be on tomorrows lecture. I'm done playing to the beat of their drum! I'll be in work. Now he fully understands how the LS operates so he would let me go but thats not the point at this stage.

Anyone get an email?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Shonagoring123

Anyone get an email?

yep

Anyone get an email?

So does that mean no results then, just provisional access for this weekend? Or did anyone get confirmation of results?

Why could they not have done this for the 16th December already?!

So frustrating!!

So does that mean no results then, just provisional access for this weekend? Or did anyone get confirmation of results?

Why could they not have done this for the 16th December already?!

So frustrating!!

I don't know to ****!

Like we can't go to our employers as for tomorrow off to maybe have failed. This is such a JOKE!!!!!!

Guess so, not sure how I feel about giving the weekend to it to potentially not receive a place Monday

Did anyone get the email there not to share the timetable?!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Spreece

yep

What did it say?

• Advertisement

Spreece wrote: »
    What did it say?

Giving the timetable for the weekend and the zoom links

Guess so, not sure how I feel about giving the weekend to it to potentially not receive a place Monday

Yeah I replied that we wouldn't be sharing if we knew what the story was

I feel the same, but I'm hoping this means we have passed and they just can't tell us until official results are out or something. It would be so harsh to take us out of the course again next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Fe1BB

I feel the same, but I'm hoping this means we have passed and they just can't tell us until official results are out or something. It would be so harsh to take us out of the course again next week!

I’m wondering if they do already know given that not everyone waiting for results has received any information about provisional access

I’m wondering if they do already know given that not everyone waiting for results has received any information about provisional access

I’ve been wondering that myself. What a way to inform people that they have failed if true.

I’ve been wondering that myself. What a way to inform people that they have failed if true.

Of course they know. Disgraceful.

Of course they know. Disgraceful.

Have many people not recieved the email. I feel real sorry for the people in the complete dark.

I don't like the idea of having to give up my weekend either im bringing my laptop to work with me tomorrow and will listen to lectures during the afternoon. While tipping away doing other bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Fe1BB

Have many people not recieved the email. I feel real sorry for the people in the complete dark.

I don't like the idea of having to give up my weekend either im bringing my laptop to work with me tomorrow and will listen to lectures during the afternoon. While tipping away doing other bits.

I am, I had hoped maybe it was because I submitted the application and application fee so late that there was a delay with the processing but just have a bad feeling now.

Just even some sort of update would have been better than nothing.

I am, I had hoped maybe it was because I submitted the application and application fee so late that there was a delay with the processing but just have a bad feeling now

I’m also completely in the dark. I knew one of my exams was “borderline” so I’m quite prepared to have to repeat. The not knowing is very annoying.

• Advertisement

I’m also completely in the dark. I knew one of my exams was “borderline” so I’m quite prepared to have to repeat. The not knowing is very annoying.

That would be an awful way for them to be dealing with it if true, and so unprofessional. I hope for everyone’s sake they are just disorganised and have left people out unintentionally. I can’t imagine why they couldn’t have prioritised and released our results earlier if they already knew them.

Advertisement