Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kitchen

• 10-08-2015 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

I'm looking at getting a new kitchen in my apartment and wondering who you recommend and what the typical cost is.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,354 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Hi guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

I'm looking at getting a new kitchen in my apartment and wondering who you recommend and what the typical cost is.

Thanks.

Depending on layout, could be €1500-€10000!
    Some more info would be required, but the easiest way is to get at least 3 quotes from different manufacturers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

kceire wrote: »
    Depending on layout, could be €1500-€10000!
    Some more info would be required, but the easiest way is to get at least 3 quotes from different manufacturers.

Thanks for the reply. It's fairly small and I'm looking to keep it as cheap as possible.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,354 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. It's fairly small and I'm looking to keep it as cheap as possible.

Full kitchen?
    you could get the exteriors done and keep the carcus?

Do you need new appliances?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 LiamMcC

I know this is an old thread but just wanted to post something about my recent experience regarding our new kitchen installation. Living in South Dublin we visited all local kitchen companies who either came up in Google or who we were aware of from the locality. Like buying a car, I am sure buying a kitchen may be a very pleasant experience, if budget is not an issue. Unfortunately like our car, our kitchen was clapped out and budget was an issue. As we scoured the area looking for someone who could fit our kitchen within our budge, we stumbled across a sign to Brogan Jordan kitchens in the Ballymount Industrial Estate. Like all the companies we had dealt with they were very professional in their design and like all other suppliers there was no hard sell. Having had our fill with kitchen showrooms we decided to go with Brogan Jordan. On the plus side the price came within our budget, but we were nervous about the fact that they had minimal online presence and no online reviews. This was some what offset by their claim to win customers through word of mouth and their payment terms which required an initial deposit of approx 30% and balance to be paid on satisfactory installment of the kitchen. Anyway kitchen is now installed and we are delighted with it. The quality of the workmanship was excellent, any issues were dealt with promptly, installers were skilled, professional and pleasant to deal with (including their stone worktop provides Egan stone).

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Some_randomer

Hi that sounds great. Do you have any pics, or any details about the size and style / colour you went with, and also what type of counter top you got?

Thanks in advance 👍️

• Advertisement
Advertisement