Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

1145146148150151161

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 5,782 ✭✭✭ marcbrophy


    Torchlight 2

    I already have it, so I don't have to wrestle with the epic store not working thank god

    Website's not loading at all for me now.
    It's not attempting to either.
    All week I've been getting logged out daily, despite ticking "remember me".
    It's definitely Epic's fault, not our choice of browsers :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭ UberPrinny_Baal


    marcbrophy wrote: »
    Website's not loading at all for me now.
    It's not attempting to either.
    All week I've been getting logged out daily, despite ticking "remember me".
    It's definitely Epic's fault, not our choice of browsers :)

    Yeah, I've had all these problems too, including the remember me thing.

    Real first world problems but very annoying nonetheless.


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,606 ✭✭✭✭ ERG89


    Metro Last Light is free on GOG for the next 48 hours


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 23,002 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Spear


    ERG89 wrote: »
    Metro Last Light is free on GOG for the next 48 hours

    To clarify, it's Redux, not the original.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭ 2ndcoming


    I've had no issues but I only use the Epic Games Launcher. Only use the website on my phone if Im out and a freebie is about to expire or something.


  • Registered Users Posts: 26,252 ✭✭✭✭ CastorTroy


    The last game in the daily giveaway, Jurassic Park Evolution.
    https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/jurassic-world-evolution/home

    Until Jan 7th


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭ Pac1Man


    Pac1Man's 'Forgot-2-Cancel-Humble-Bundle®' New Year Game Giveaway:rolleyes:

    One per person please.

    HELLO NEIGHBOR + HELLO NEIGHBOR HIDE AND SEEK COLLECTION
    WARGROOVE
    CALL OF CTHULHU
    LITTLE BIG WORKSHOP
    GENESIS ALPHA ONE DELUXE EDITION
    AUTOMACHEF
    AMERICAN FUGITIVE
    THE COMA 2: VICIOUS SISTERS
    WE WERE HERE TOGETHER
    A CASE OF DISTRUST
    DARKSIDERS III
    ROVER MECHANIC SIMULATOR
    IMPERATOR: ROME DELUXE EDITION
    DARKSBURG
    YOUROPA
    TOWNSMEN - A KINGDOM REBUILT
    CRYING SUNS
    TSIOQUE
    LITTLE MISFORTUNE
    IRON DANGER
    SHADOWS: AWAKENING
    LIGHTMATTER
    FAE TACTICS
    BASEMENT
    GOAT OF DUTY
    FANTASY BLACKSMITH
    THE UNCERTAIN: LAST QUIET DAY
    AUTONAUTS
    THE SUICIDE OF RACHEL FOSTER
    TROPICO 6 - EL PREZ EDITION
    OVERCOOKED! 2
    THE BEAST INSIDE
    SHINING RESONANCE REFRAIN
    TABLETOP PLAYGROUND
    INDIVISIBLE
    ZWEI: THE ARGES ADVENTURE
    STRUGGLING
    PATH OF GIANTS
    THE HAUNTED ISLAND, A FROG DETECTIVE GAME
    FROG DETECTIVE 2: THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE WIZARD
    ZWEI: THE ILVARD INSURRECTION


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭ RobertFoster


    I'll take Darksiders III :)

    Or, join the boards.ie SteamGifts group and give them away that way.


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭ ASOT


    Could I get IMPERATOR: ROME DELUXE EDITION please?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭ Ivefoundgod


    American Fugitive if still going, thanks!


  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ Dufflecoat Fanny


    Crying Suns looks interesting... I'll take that if you don't mind thanks


  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Ten of Swords




  • Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭ mrcheez


    Hello Neighbor if available please?


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭ youcancallmeal


    Tropical 6 please if it falls through with the previous requester for some reason


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭ ASOT


    Tropical 6 please if it falls through with the previous requester for some reason

    You can take it mate.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭ Moon54


    GENESIS ALPHA ONE would be great if available, many thanks :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,606 ✭✭✭✭ ERG89


    If you still have it I'll take FROG DETECTIVE 2


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭ JoyPad


    Can I have Overcooked 2, please?
    Thanks!


  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 34,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭ AlmightyCushion


    Could I get Tabletop Playground please


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,917 cursai


    Pac1Man wrote: »
    Pac1Man's 'Forgot-2-Cancel-Humble-Bundle®' New Year Game Giveaway:rolleyes:

    One per person please.

    HELLO NEIGHBOR + HELLO NEIGHBOR HIDE AND SEEK COLLECTION
    WARGROOVE
    CALL OF CTHULHU
    LITTLE BIG WORKSHOP
    GENESIS ALPHA ONE DELUXE EDITION
    AUTOMACHEF
    AMERICAN FUGITIVE
    THE COMA 2: VICIOUS SISTERS
    WE WERE HERE TOGETHER
    A CASE OF DISTRUST
    DARKSIDERS III
    ROVER MECHANIC SIMULATOR
    IMPERATOR: ROME DELUXE EDITION
    DARKSBURG
    YOUROPA
    TOWNSMEN - A KINGDOM REBUILT
    CRYING SUNS
    TSIOQUE
    LITTLE MISFORTUNE
    IRON DANGER
    SHADOWS: AWAKENING
    LIGHTMATTER
    FAE TACTICS
    BASEMENT
    GOAT OF DUTY
    FANTASY BLACKSMITH
    THE UNCERTAIN: LAST QUIET DAY
    AUTONAUTS
    THE SUICIDE OF RACHEL FOSTER
    TROPICO 6 - EL PREZ EDITION
    OVERCOOKED! 2
    THE BEAST INSIDE
    SHINING RESONANCE REFRAIN
    TABLETOP PLAYGROUND
    INDIVISIBLE
    ZWEI: THE ARGES ADVENTURE
    STRUGGLING
    PATH OF GIANTS
    THE HAUNTED ISLAND, A FROG DETECTIVE GAME
    FROG DETECTIVE 2: THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE WIZARD
    ZWEI: THE ILVARD INSURRECTION

    Could I have call of Cthulhu please


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭ AccessAw


    Could I get THE SUICIDE OF RACHEL FOSTER please.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭ UberPrinny_Baal


    INDIVISIBLE please if it's available


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭ mrcheez


    Crying Suns looks interesting... I'll take that if you don't mind thanks

    This is actually free on Epic next week if anyone is interested


  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ Dufflecoat Fanny


    mrcheez wrote: »
    This is actually free on Epic next week if anyone is interested

    Ya i spotted that earlier. It's a decent little game, very like FTL with a bit of 4x strategy. Story has influences from Dune, The Matrix and Firefly.


  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭ _dof_


    ROVER MECHANIC SIMULATOR please if its still available


  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭ Irishder


    Goat of Duty if its still available cheers :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭ VanZan


    Crying Suns free on Epic.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭ paddyg91


    Great to see they're still doing the free games.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭ lmimmfn


    Star Wars Battlefront 2 is next - https://i.imgur.com/eTuU4CX.jpg
    nice


Advertisement