Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I cannot find it

• 25-12-2020 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi, I watched a trailer of a movie in Facebook this week but I cannot find it again. It was about a cook that suggests a bottle of white wine for starters. When the man says he would prefer the red wine they are having. The cook takes theirs starters away and say it will bring them mains which is appropriate for the red wine. The next scene is the pub/restaurant asking the chef to get a job elsewhere. Then, he is introducing a menu in a restaurant for truck drivers. They are interested in eating anything with fried chips. He is kicked of the restaurant.

Does that ring any bells with you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Who was in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Hi, I watched a trailer of a movie in Facebook this week but I cannot find it again. It was about a cook that suggests a bottle of white wine for starters. When the man says he would prefer the red wine they are having. The cook takes theirs starters away and say it will bring them mains which is appropriate for the red wine. The next scene is the pub/restaurant asking the chef to get a job elsewhere. Then, he is introducing a menu in a restaurant for truck drivers. They are interested in eating anything with fried chips. He is kicked of the restaurant.

Chef with John Favreau??

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭josvill2010

That one with John was very good.

This one felt like European perhaps French. I was reading the subtitles, I can’t remember.
    I was reading the comments and I thought it was from this year. One of comments was in Spanish
    ‘Igual me pasó’ . I haven’t found anything with That title on IMDb
    Chef with John Favreau??

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭smurf492

This one felt like European perhaps French. I was reading the subtitles, I can’t remember. I was reading the comments and I thought it was from this year. One of comments was in Spanish ‘Igual me pasó’ . I haven’t found anything with That title on IMDb

Delicatessen???

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭josvill2010

smurf492 wrote: »
    Delicatessen???

Thanks for all the answers

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1911553/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_32

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

Don't know the movie.... but it sounds like its really worth finding... NOT !!

smurf492 wrote: »
    Delicatessen???

What a film!

Advertisement