Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2021 Calendars

• 22-12-2020 1:16am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭

With the Calendar Club's not operating this year, that I've seen at least, anybody see slim calendars about? Just the one month a page ones, like below. :)

OBGYjcu.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cockadoodledoo

Posy wrote: »
    With the Calendar Club's not operating this year, that I've seen at least, anybody see slim calendars about? Just the one month a page ones, like below. :)

OBGYjcu.jpg

Dealz had some last week reduced to 75c.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,104 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Dunnes in blanch had some a while back, haven't seen them or at least noticed them recently though. Just tge larger kids style football team ones.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Got a calendar this morning in Dealz for 75c. Thanks Cockadoodledoo. :)

Advertisement