Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Warrior 165 Cover

Options
  • 28-06-2010 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I left my Warrior 165 in my brothers house over the weekend and his dog chewed the cover.. any idea where I can get my hands on a 2nd hand one:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Zantos1

How did you get the boat into the house??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

Could it not be repaired I got a cover fixed a while back

Good idea about the repair. I need my mooring cover repaired of my 165. Warrior are quoting £195 + £25 postage (that is only postage to U.K.) for a new black mooring cover.
    I wonder if mine is repairable - it is quite stretched now so might be a bit beyond repair.
    Where did you get your cover repaired?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

At the local sewing alterations place she ordered the material and cut the bad piece out only cost 30 euro worked out to dear sending it off to be fixed.

Good idea that was

• Advertisement
Advertisement