Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nurse drops like Tyson Fury hit her from Vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I'm merely the messenger but it must strike even the most comatose of folk when a perfectly healthy young nurse drops like someone strong punched her? Went down like Tyson Fury hit her.

This is simply the beginning of all these stories and yet we can't get people to ask what the hell is even in these bloody vaccines!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/nurse-faints-during-on-live-tv-minutes-after-getting-coronavirus-vaccine/news-story/4bc404e883682cf82a43bdb3e3155ae7

get that dastardly Bill Gates on the phone, he needs to answer for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭mr zulu

I'm merely the messenger but it must strike even the most comatose of folk when a perfectly healthy young nurse drops like someone strong punched her? Went down like Tyson Fury hit her.

This is simply the beginning of all these stories and yet we can't get people to ask what the hell is even in these bloody vaccines!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/nurse-faints-during-on-live-tv-minutes-after-getting-coronavirus-vaccine/news-story/4bc404e883682cf82a43bdb3e3155ae7
    Did you even read the whole thing,.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Can't see what's wrong with asking the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Xaniaj

Have you never seen someone faint before?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭mr zulu

She later recovered, saying she has a condition that causes her to faint when she feels pain.

“It just hit me all of a sudden, I could feel it coming on,” she said.

“I felt a little disoriented but I feel fine now, and the pain in my arm is gone.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

That was always my favourite Tyson move aswell where he made them dizzy and gently lowered them to the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Fainting after getting any shot is extremely common. Don't see the big deal here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Not new at all. I gave blood as a student years ago and saw someone nose dive hard into the tiles.

Also did a first aid course with a butcher who was queasy about human blood!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,993 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Can't see what's wrong with asking the question?

asking a question while being deliberately ignorant of any context or reasons is BS.

"I'm just asking questions' ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You should be required to be a member for 6 months to post in this forum tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,003 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

This is simply the beginning of all these stories

How do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I fainted from a blood test as a child.

An ex of mine fainted from a blood test as an adult, the doctor then stabbed himself with the needle trying to catch her, she was falling, and they detained her for like 3-4 hours before another doctor could come to do a 2nd blood test to check her for hiv.

**** goes wrong sometimes.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

My partner faints after any injection or blood sample is taken. It's not uncommon and entirely normal. Can sometimes be convinced out of it by hypnosis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭blindsider

It was the 5G that did it! When you move a 5G phone too close to the vaccine it alters the vaccine and turns it into a deadly poison. No-one knows what the poison is, but a friend's sisters boyfriend says it probably came from Area 51. He would know about this because he was in America once for a week, and still says tom-ay-toes!

It's a well-known fact that, if you've been to America once, you're an expert on EVERYTHING!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,127 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Did you even read that article you dumped here?
    She later recovered, saying she has a condition that causes her to faint when she feels pain.

“It just hit me all of a sudden, I could feel it coming on,” she said.

“I felt a little disoriented but I feel fine now, and the pain in my arm is gone.”

Pain at the injection site is considered a common side effect of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

How much effort have you expended to find out what's in the vaccine? I'm guessing none because all you're concerned about is spreading anti-vaxxer disinformation.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

blindsider wrote: »
    It was the 5G that did it! When you move a 5G phone too close to the vaccine it alters the vaccine and turns it into a deadly poison. No-one knows what the poison is, but a friend's sisters boyfriend says it probably came from Area 51. He would know about this because he was in America once for a week, and still says tom-ay-toes!

It's a well-known fact that, if you've been to America once, you're an expert on EVERYTHING!

I've literally thrown this 5G phone that cost 600 quid out the window...

Eek

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Some people faint when they feel pain, particularly a 'stick injury' like from a needle. Some people faint when they see blood, very common. Some people will faint at the tiniest loss of blood, like a pin prick amount. Others faint at sudden, loud noises. Its believed to be a throw back primal response to injury. Even medical professionals can have these responses.

is this not a natural side effect of the nanites they inject slowly changing our DNA to turn us into lizards?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Fainting after getting any shot is extremely common. Don't see the big deal here.

Fairly common in men , too. This is, as they say, a nothingburger

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,281 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

My grandmother died while watching coronation street. Yet coronation street hasn't been banned.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

OP start another nonsense thread like this and your forum access will be revoked. At least read the article before posting clickbait, conspiracy nonsense.

Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement