Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW13 transfer thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Justin or Stones as a free transfer for Konsa

Current Defence is
    Chilwell Walkers-Peters Reguilon Kilman Konsa.

Will have 4.9m to spend

If possible i would be upgrading Kilman to a playing defender and leaving Konsa.

Yes Stones is cheap but he's also got 4 other central defenders that want to play if fit over xmas so far chance he'll be be rotated, and then you'll be backing on Chilwell, REguilon and JWP not to be missing out.

Jota -> Lookman
    Nkounkou -> Zouma (-4)

Figure I need players playing. Last week only 10 played so I feel the hit will pay off over the next few gameweeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Ace2007 wrote: »
    If possible i would be upgrading Kilman to a playing defender and leaving Konsa.

Yes Stones is cheap but he's also got 4 other central defenders that want to play if fit over xmas so far chance he'll be be rotated, and then you'll be backing on Chilwell, REguilon and JWP not to be missing out.

Thanks for the advice guys. New question so.....need a 4.5m defender in place of Kilman!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Thanks for the advice guys. New question so.....need a 4.5m defender in place of Kilman!

Could you hold the transfer?

If you really want to - Charlie Taylor or Dallas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Kane Bowen or
    Vardy Grealish(currently in my team) ???

Taughts please ??

If I bank this week I can bring in Kane and Bowen both of who have kind fixtures coming up

Other mids are Son Salah Bruno
    Strikers Bamford DCL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Kane Bowen or
    Vardy Grealish(currently in my team) ???

Taughts please ??

If I bank this week I can bring in Kane and Bowen both of who have kind fixtures coming up

Other mids are Son Salah Bruno
    Strikers Bamford DCL

Keep Vardy and Grealish IMO.

I'd imagine they will outscore Kane and Bowen this week, don't think it would be a millions miles away regardless.

Nicely set up next week then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

I got Taylor in last night in place of Kilman

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Current plan - use my FT and take out Kane, Salah and Jota, then bring in KDB, Fernandes and Wilson.

Then bring either Kane for Vardy or Salah for Bruno back in next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

CSF wrote: »
    I’ve not much I want to do with my team, and I could bank the transfer.

But I’m thinking Cancelo to Dias would be even smarter. City defence looks really solid and as we go into the congested fixture period, every game that Cancelo gets rotated for would feel like a likely missed clean sheet.

Obviously Dias isn’t 100% nailed on either, but he is much safer and I think if he doesn’t start he probably won’t be subbed on which is what I’d want given that I’d always have one of Chilwell, Dallas and Lamptey on the bench.

2 days later and I think I am going to be Mr Boring and switch my City defenders and have less (but still some) stressing over the team sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

First hit in a while
    Jota/Robertson/Brewster to Dias/Eze/Wilson still no Salah but hoping Kane and Son can continue to hold him off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Is it madness to consider swapping Salah to Fernandes for a week punt? Still have wildcard too...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

JIdontknow wrote: »
    Is it madness to consider swapping Salah to Fernandes for a week punt? Still have wildcard too...

I'd keep Salah. I am keeping him, VC, captain KDB.

Salah will have fans in the stadium and everyone knows its an important game. Spurs will park the bus so odds are a penalty or a long range shot may very well be on the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Madness to do Robertson/Son to KDB/Konsa for -4?
    Just cant bring myself to sell Salah this week and gives me midfield of Salah/KDB/Bruno/Grealish

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Depends how much extra it will cost you to buy him back. It's not the worst move

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mairtmairt

I bought in Torres City (feel he starts for Mahrez) for Jota & only other city player I have is Walker (who could easily be rested). Is it mad to put Torres captain? No united player. Captain picks os far has roated between salah & Kane. A gamble to say the least with PEP Roulette Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

mairtmairt wrote: »
    I bought in Torres City (feel he starts for Mahrez) for Jota & only other city player I have is Walker (who could easily be rested). Is it mad to put Torres captain? No united player. Captain picks os far has roated between salah & Kane. A gamble to say the least with PEP Roulette Thoughts?

AFAIK Walker didn’t start recently in the league, think he played champions league match’s. But it’s Pep so ????

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Who the hell plays for City tonight? Does KdB get rested?

Might consider swapping Salah out again to someone and captain them? Cos the WC now looks like a bad idea this GW :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

I've too many sheep in Wolves clothing on my team and I never seem to be able to offload them. Kilman and Podence stinking up the place. Podence gets the start every week from me because every time I see him I think he looks class but it's not translating to returns.

Done - Mane (after his price drop so lost .1) to KDB (before his price rise so gained .1) anyway.

Aguero would be fun? :)

• Advertisement

Who the hell plays for City tonight? Does KdB get rested?

Might consider swapping Salah out again to someone and captain them? Cos the WC now looks like a bad idea this GW :pac:

KdB will start i would assume. He played in all games in a similarly congested Christmas period last year, and he's consistently their best player.

Aguero would be fun? :)

God damn you. Tempted by this now as well

siblers wrote: »
    God damn you. Tempted by this now as well

It's so stupid. But so exciting! But stupid. But fun.

:pac:

It's so stupid. But so exciting! But stupid. But fun.

:pac:

Wouldn't cost me any extra to buy Kane back if I sold him to Kun. He'll probably start too.

siblers wrote: »
    Wouldn't cost me any extra to buy Kane back if I sold him to Kun. He'll probably start too.

It involves a -4 and foregoing KDB for me....

Doooo it it you fancy a punt?

James or Zouma to start?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

On Aguero lads, Pep said this yesterday. 2 days training and into a match? Feels highly risky IMO but best of luck if you go for it.

Hopefully KDB assists all 3 goals.

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1338478396419006466?s=20

On Aguero lads, Pep said this yesterday. 2 days training and into a match? Feels highly risky IMO but best of luck if you go for it.

Hopefully KDB assists all 3 goals.

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1338478396419006466?s=20

Hmmm. Probably won't so. If they played later in the week I probably would :(

• Advertisement

It involves a -4 and foregoing KDB for me....

Doooo it it you fancy a punt?

It would be a hit to bring him in. Probably too much of a risk

Advertisement