Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Laptop for football manager 21

• 12-12-2020 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hi need a new laptop to play fm21. My old one can't run it. Looking a few options price and speed wise if possible please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Get recommended specs and use that as a guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

You might have better luck in the building forum :)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=842

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

If you're purely buying a new laptop for FM21, maybe wait for it on Stadia? Streaming the game means you're only limited by internet speed. Any computer could run it. They haven't mention when it will be released though sadly. FM 20 runs great on it from what I hear.

I have a feeling that FM21 won't be on Stadia.
    SI are saying nothing about it and last year FM20 was out the day after general release on Stadia.
    I think they've concentrated on an xbox version this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I have a feeling that FM21 won't be on Stadia.
    SI are saying nothing about it and last year FM20 was out the day after general release on Stadia.
    I think they've concentrated on an xbox version this year!

I definitely remember it being announced at one point. But they have gone radio silent for a long time now. The way stadia announces games it could arrive in the store tomorrow. Or 3 months time.

• Advertisement

I definitely remember it being announced at one point. But they have gone radio silent for a long time now. The way stadia announces games it could arrive in the store tomorrow. Or 3 months time.

Oh that's fair enough!
    Hopefully it's soon then :)

Advertisement