Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Power Washer

• 08-12-2020 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Know it's been done plenty in the past but looking to purchase a petrol power washer.

Any recommendations appreciated. What size would I need and what sort of cost
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Know it's been done plenty in the past but looking to purchase a petrol power washer.

Any recommendations appreciated. What size would I need and what sort of cost
    TIA

I've this one this 5 years. Does all cars. Machinery and washing slats.
    It was 850 or so all in that time. But you can haggle with with shop still tho.

Howdens Bawnboy. Google it

https://www.howdentools.com/products/volmac-power-washer-13hp-3600psi.html?name=Power+washer&type=combined

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭peterofthebr

I've a "volmac power washer" 3600psi too it's grand I take it out to wash down slats when it is running at full stream its good, only issues I have with it it 1.sometimes takes a while to get going(it needs to be primed for a bit longer then it used to take)

2.Ideally for slats if there was more water flowing out of it it would be a beast

Im looking to get a sandblasting attachment to it, not sure if the wand/gun is standard size to fit a sandblasting want onto it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭Jb1989

I've a "volmac power washer" 3600psi too it's grand I take it out to wash down slats when it is running at full stream its good, only issues I have with it it 1.sometimes takes a while to get going(it needs to be primed for a bit longer then it used to take)

2.Ideally for slats if there was more water flowing out of it it would be a beast

Im looking to get a sandblasting attachment to it, not sure if the wand/gun is standard size to fit a sandblasting want onto it

Defo can't complain with mine, it never got much love, but has never failed to run.
    Didn't know there was sand blast attachments. Must check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

You can change the fitting where hose connects to power washer for a bigger one to allow less restriction.

You could also get an adjustable jet nozzle and adjust it to suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭amacca

Are the kranzil ones that are always being advertised any good does anyone know?

• Advertisement
Advertisement