Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 10 Match Day thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,375 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I'm about 10 gws too late but it's time to move auba out. Arsenal are dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    35 from 8 with captain vardy to go. Disappointed with it, hell of a lot of blanks, 2 weeks off a wildcard it's not very good. Will take a hit this week to remove Ziyech and kane, just too frustrating. Ziyech looks a good player but not a consistent points scorer. The deeper kane goes during matches the more I want to sell him. I know he's dangerous but he's practically a sitting midfielder at times, and when he plays a pass he doesn't even make a run in support then. 10.7 mill striker needs to be in the box.

Kane’s the second highest scoring player in the game :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

I'm about 10 gws too late but it's time to move auba out. Arsenal are dire.

How have you stuck with him this long?! He's been way off it since the start of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭siblers

How have you stuck with him this long?! He's been way off it since the start of the season.

Arsenal are going backwards under Arteta but no one in the media seems to be saying anything negative about him. They Can't defend and can't score

Arsenal are completely dead as a FPL option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Took him out this week for vardy, so far looks like a good decision....will find out tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,761 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Have a look at his underlying stats and heatmaps from pre and post Burnley. He was scoring so well because he was actually playing as a striker for a while but now he has dropped back really deep.

There was a time when he was must have, but he is not a great option at the moment until they adjust again to have him up top.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

After they threw away the 3 goal lead against West Ham, I think he started playing a lot deeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'll keep Kane for the NLD as he always seems to score in them but will likely sell after that to fund getting Salah back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

32 with 4 to go! Predicted drop 250k to 350k!!

Vardy (c), Watkins, Grealish & Martinez

Need a minor miracle tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Need Vardy to stay quiet tomorrow

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Need Vardy to stay quiet tomorrow

If Fulham could win one nil, that'd be great

• Registered Users Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

40 with 4 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

siblers wrote: »
    If Fulham could win one nil, that'd be great

Wouldn't be that great ahead of the city game, as they will be more confident - best to lose 5-0 and then city beat them 5-0:P

Ace2007 wrote: »
    After they threw away the 3 goal lead against West Ham, I think he started playing a lot deeper.
    I think that is exactly what happened.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be that great ahead of the city game, as they will be more confident - best to lose 5-0 and then city beat them 5-0:P

So many Vardy owners and captainers! I don't want him to have a party

siblers wrote: »
    So many Vardy owners and captainers! I don't want him to have a party
    I really can't see him not scoring. Fulham are so so bad and not even a sit really deep type team.

CSF wrote: »
    I really can't see him not scoring. Fulham are so so bad and not even a sit really deep type team.

My only hope is they do sit deep but they seem to inept to be able to do that

MOTD showing the Jiminez head injury. That crack sound from the clash is horrendous

They haven't been getting well beaten away from home though and haven't conceded in the first half of an away game since the one at Leeds. A single goal conceded in each of the three games since then. Hope as a Vardy non owner, this game might follow the same pattern!

They haven't been getting well beaten away from home though and haven't conceded in the first half of an away game since the one at Leeds. A single goal conceded in each of the three games since then. Hope as a Vardy non owner, this game might follow the same pattern!
    Worth a mention that those games were against West Ham, Fulham and Wolves though, who have a combined 16 home goals this season from 14 games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭munster87

Worth a mention that those games were against West Ham, Fulham and Wolves though, who have a combined 16 home goals this season from 14 games.

I missed that second game, sounds like an interesting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,562 ✭✭✭shmeee

T-minus 1 hour 17 minutes to the Vardy Party.....

Come on in guys! This so going to be fun.....

*Famous last words

• Registered Users Posts: 18,193 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

shmeee wrote: »
    T-minus 1 hour 17 minutes to the Vardy Party.....

Come on in guys! This so going to be fun.....

*Famous last words

I need him to get at least 9 points to make my minus 8 worthwhile (a break even). That is not asking too much? He will probably miss a peno now!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

No irony there from the Fulham social media team
    Dropping in 3…2…1…

Mad that they keep benching Mitro, the only player they have that is a proven PL goalscorer. Or maybe they think he has more to offer against a tired defence later in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,758 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Mad that they keep benching Mitro, the only player they have that is a proven PL goalscorer. Or maybe they think he has more to offer against a tired defence later in the game.

The guy doesn't move, certainly a good option for set pieces and decent crosses but when they expect to be under a lot of pressure he's not going to help.

Cmon Fulham miracle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Has Jamie scored yet?

Advertisement