Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-sale help

• 24-11-2020 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Wondering how you can get pre-sale on Ticketmaster? it's for a Sarah Millican show in Drogheda. If there is a code and someone has a spare one, that would be great, it's for my GF x-mas present.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

jface187 wrote: »
    Wondering how you can get pre-sale on Ticketmaster? it's for a Sarah Millican show in Drogheda. If there is a code and someone has a spare one, that would be great, it's for my GF x-mas present.

Pre sale tickets are usually through fan clubs or different things like rewards clubs.

You could try tweeting Sarah millican online and see if she can help, you could ask her if she would be able to organize a meet and greet, so GF can actually get a selfie.... worst case she will ignore you, but no harm in asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Thanks so much, I been added to the mailing list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Sometimes there is no pre-sale and it’s just a matter of being online or in shop with card details and hope there isn’t an issue.

Tickets go on sale on Friday, you could always contact the venue and see if they might be able to let you know if they are expecting it to sellout.

Thanks, everyone got em today!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,876 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Logged on at 10am. No tickets available :(

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    Logged on at 10am. No tickets available :(

I'm sorry to hear that, I won't lie a little surprised that it's sold out so fast, but I guess people are excited to hopefully get back to gig life.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,876 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

jface187 wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear that, I won't lie a little surprised that it's sold out so fast, but I guess people are excited to hopefully get back to gig life.

If the tickets were to go on sale at 10am, *not* having any tickets at 10am is ridiculous to be fair.

Advertisement