Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saved by the Bell - Peacock

• 18-11-2020 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,725 ✭✭✭✭

The opening credits have been released.
    I hope this is the worst thing about the reboot because it's not good.

I think 10 episodes released November 25th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,978 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Theme tune is hilariously bad

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That's a woeful theme tune...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

This looks like one of those parody skits that SNL would do, with the music changed just enough to avoid a lawsuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

that's so bad it's funny

Also, I want some of what Mario Lopez is putting on his skin, he hasn't aged a day

All 10 episodes were released today.

Just watched the Pilot, and the awful theme song aside (I was really hoping they'd fix that last minute given the universally negative reaction it got last week), I really enjoyed it and looking forward to watching the rest over the next few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

All 10 episodes were released today.

Just watched the Pilot, and the awful theme song aside (I was really hoping they'd fix that last minute given the universally negative reaction it got last week), I really enjoyed it and looking forward to watching the rest over the next few days.

How/Where did you watch it??

How/Where did you watch it??

It's on the Peacock streaming service in the US, which is where I watched it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

It's on the Peacock streaming service in the US, which is where I watched it.

Opps - I presumed you watched it here...I wonder who will pick it up here...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,725 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Probably randomly turn up on one of those "music" channels.

Opps - I presumed you watched it here...I wonder who will pick it up here...

Well I use the transporter room aboard the Enterprise to beam over from Dublin to New York, if you catch my drift. ;)

• Advertisement

You teleported? I just sailed the seas to get there..
    Haven't watched any yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I assume it's high profile enough to find it's way onto our screens here so will sit and wait it out me thinks.

I've hear it's a decent effort.

Episode 2 was also really great. Loving it so far - it has exceeded my expectations.

Was tempted to watch all episodes in one sitting, but trying to spread them out and savor it all a bit more.
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    You teleported? I just sailed the seas to get there..
    Haven't watched any yet though

I only teleported for the Pilot, which Peacock released for free to lure people in, the rest require a subscription, so I'll be sailing the seas myself for them. ;)

Watched the first 2 so far. I like it.
    Apart from the theme song I think they get a lot right.

So if they're recognising Zack's time as a lawyer, does that mean Jessie used the money from her time as a stripper to fund her PhD?

Finished watching this and it was actually really enjoyable.
    I never thought that with Animaniacs and Saved By The Bell releasing reboots that this would actually be the better of the 2, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

The theme song is different in episode 8, pretty much a shortened version of the original, massive improvement but it reverts back for episodes 9 and 10. Maybe its because Zack appears at the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dustin Diamond aka Screech has been diagnosed with cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Dustin Diamond Dead at 44 After Battle With Lung Cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Rip Screech .

• Advertisement

Back November 24th

First season was much better than I expected so hoping the second season is good as well

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Peacock is meant to be launching on Sky and Now “later this year”, and given theres only ten weeks or so left in the year it shouldn’t be too long before we get to see this.

Even has a Showgirls reference or 2 in there.

And they will be paying tribute to Screech/Dustin Diamond

https://tvline.com/2021/11/02/saved-by-the-bell-screech-dies-dustin-diamond-season-2-peacock-reboot/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,822 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I gather they ruined the Zack Morris character in the show

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

It was atrocious first time around ...

Advertisement