Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Santa Wishlist 2020

Options
  • 23-11-2020 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭

So what's on the list this year?

1) Reebok running tops for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Just got the endorphin pro last week. Wife has them on lockdown til Dec 25th :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Just got the endorphin pro last week. Wife has them on lockdown til Dec 25th :(

Maybe you should ask Santa for some manpants.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

OOnegative wrote: »
    Maybe you should ask Santa for some manpants.......

No point. The missus would take them off me and wear them!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,962 ✭✭✭✭event

Ill say it before someone else does: "I want races back again"

But being serious, I might pick myself up a pair of endorphin pro if I see them cheap in the sales

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

event wrote: »
    Ill say it before someone else does: "I want races back again"

But being serious, I might pick myself up a pair of endorphin pro if I see them cheap in the sales

If you see them cheap post here:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Whatever you are considering be sure to check in with Killian from Irish Runner mag.
    Sure he doesn't actually run a whole pile(as in not at all), but he talks a good game...

[url]

Advertisement