Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XRP now back up at €0.38

• 21-11-2020 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Price action looks extremely bullish across all timeframes.

Are many people in on it atm?

Its up +57% in the last week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

I was so focused on my ethereum, I didn't realise my xrp was exploding. Bought in August, now up 100%.
    This is getting out of hand... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Revenue alert...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,198 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I bought a few of them at 17 to 20 cent.
    Looks good. Probably drop again now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

mickdw wrote: »
    I bought a few of them at 17 to 20 cent.
    Looks good. Probably drop again now

Yeah I bought 100 at around €0.25 cent looks to have had a pullback and hopefully it can continue upwards for the week.

Someone was saying it hasn't had a weekly close above €0.30 since August 2019.

Im pretty sure it did just close above that on the weekly chart too, so looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Pdoghue

At €0.45 cents now!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

And climbing

I'm only holding Ethereum and xrp, what a fluke that these two specifically are on fire.

I wish they would slow down a bit, it's a marathon not a sprint!

It had a weekly close above €0.30 lastnight. First time since august 2019.

Broke through the critical level! Let's hope we can see it go to €1 soon and more..

bfa1509 wrote: »
    I'm only holding Ethereum and xrp, what a fluke that these two specifically are on fire.

I wish they would slow down a bit, it's a marathon not a sprint!

they will, the money flow right now while BTC is consolidating is in large caps

this will soon move to mid caps and low caps

take the profits when they present and move the money around if your not hodling

These 2 are at key resistance levels right now, if XRP can break through to $0.57 and hold as support then we are moving higher, I can literally see a $1 XRP by Jan/Feb

a few months ago I asked why XRP isnt talked about much on here and was told its not a crypto as its centralized

TBH, who cares, if it makes you money then I'm not bothered

Anyone who holds xrp will receive free spark tokens on Dec 12th also so this could be why alot are buying too.

Not included for coimbase exchange but etoro, coinspot and many more are included.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Price action looks extremely bullish across all timeframes.

Are many people in on it atm?

Its up +57% in the last week

Bought 160 or so about 2/3 years ago as worked with a couple lads who were mad about BTC/ETH,etc but never gave it much attention.

Hopefully see a nice increase.

Bought 160 or so about 2/3 years ago as worked with a couple lads who were mad about BTC/ETH,etc but never gave it much attention.

Hopefully see a nice increase.

Did you buy when it was at all time highs? I didn't buy any back then have only bought for the first time the other day, around 100 at €0.30 each, worth €0.48 so far so holding on for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Unknownability

Where and how can you buy these?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Coinbase is probably the easiest way, just do your own research and always just spend what u can afford to loose

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Took a small punt on this today, smells like a pump and dump. Do you think it could pump until Dec?

This is nuts. Sell or hold - either way will end in tears at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,338 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I've made $1800 in a couple of wash trades.
    Part of me is thinking back to 2018 when xrp paid for my triple glazing ;)

But I think I'll lay off any more day trading and put this bit of profit towards my next watch :D

Im thinking it may be time to sell at around 50c.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

lots of places - i like kraken.....

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭donnaille

Moved out of my remaining 2017 purchased XRP late last week, bad timing but I don't see any future in XRP beyond wild speculation.

• Advertisement

I dont believe it's a pump and dump, I don't believe a few small time traders have enough to push the market down on flare token day 12th Dec

Ripple added bank of America as a partner and also paypal announced crypto would be added to the platform 2021,i know xrp is not necessarily a crypto but stíl, very good news for all coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

If you buy xrp on Revolut is it the same as buying any currency? Do they charge you when you change back to €?

PopTarts wrote: »
    If you buy xrp on Revolut is it the same as buying any currency? Do they charge you when you change back to €?

They have a fairly hefty spread between buy and sell pricing so its more a platform to buy and wait for a big rise.
    With a standard free revolut account they also have a small fee for transactions once over 1000 quid per month i think.
    If you are not big into crypto and know nothing of crypto wallets and keys and dont want that hassle, revolut is handy.
    Note on revolut, the crypto is not yours so you cannot take it out from revolut.

PopTarts wrote: »

I bought mine on coinbase, very simple to use, and I just transfer the coins to an external wallet straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thejaguar

mickdw wrote: »
    Note on revolut, the crypto is not yours so you cannot take it out from revolut.

So what do you do if you want to "cash out" so to speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

thejaguar wrote: »

My understanding is that you're trading on the price.
    You buy it's value at X, and then you can sell it at Y.

I could be wrong though, as it seem strange to buy something that you don't own anything other than what Revolut calls your portfolio.

thejaguar wrote: »

No problem cashing, an immediate click of a button into euro or any other currency into your revolut cash account which can be sent anywhere.
    You dont own the crypto itself was my point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I bought mine on coinbase, very simple to use, and I just transfer the coins to an external wallet straight away

What external wallets are good?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

I bought 100 euro of it in 2018, now it's worth 37 euro. Has a long way to go.

• Advertisement

myshirt wrote: »
    What external wallets are good?

I think Atomic is one of the best

Advertisement