Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

KWA/KSC USP with 3 mags

• 18-11-2020 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

KWA/KSC USP with 3 mags.

Picked this up a while back, pulled the trigger, and first shot blew the front off the plastic slide. 😒

So I've gotten a brand new metal slide from Hong Kong and now she's good to go. Shoots at 0.9j.

Has a common USP issue, where the safety is more the shooters finger, than the lever. Decocker works fine, but pull the trigger hard enough on safe and it'll disengage and fire.

€130 ono, or trades for old school guns/gear

GTQtmkk.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Supertoucher

Hi, do you know if this is the system 7 version of the USP that KSC/KWA did?

Hi, do you know if this is the system 7 version of the USP that KSC/KWA did?

I'm not sure mate

• Registered Users Posts: 34,404 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Really interested in this, how long have you had it? been skirmished much?

Master of the Universe

This still available or sold?

• Advertisement

Sorry, sold!

Master of the Universe

Sorry, sold!

Nuts! I dilly-dallyied too long :D

Advertisement