Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

N17

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Triboro

Any update on the works headin out onto the Bundoran road,have to head up that direction in a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Triboro wrote: »
    Any update on the works headin out onto the Bundoran road,have to head up that direction in a couple of weeks.

It doesn't look anywhere near finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Triboro wrote: »

Works won't be finished until sometime in 2021.

But it just depends on your timing when you are going. (8.30-9.30 any weekday looks to be the worst time or a Fri evening after 4.30 going Northbound)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Gipo3

Western Distributor Road will be open before Christmas.
    N4/N15 to be completed q2 2021
    N4 Collooney - Castlebaldwin on target for Sep 2021

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Luighne DP

The western distributor road should benefit the town, but I have my doubts on the return of the benefits from the upgrade works at the bridge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Luighne DP wrote: »
    The western distributor road should benefit the town, but I have my doubts on the return of the benefits from the upgrade works at the bridge.

I'm not so sure, paying through recently I felt like I could begin to see the benefits, particularly heading northbound and the turn off for Rosses Point. What surprises me more is the length of time it seems to be taking, even with covid, it seems extraordinarily long.

When is the Western Distributor Road opening?

zorro2566 wrote: »
    When is the Western Distributor Road opening?

Suppose to be before this Christmas....extremely slow project management so don't expect them to actually have it open until Jan.

Not sure what the update really is but new press release...

https://n17knockcollooney.ie/os-press-release-2/

• Advertisement

Preferred route announced (31/1/23)

https://n17knockcollooney.ie/mapping-eptc/

Advertisement