Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Man on chair holding small sign.

Options
  • 10-11-2020 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭

There's a man sitting on a chair out on Reddington Road in Westside. He's there everytime I pass in my car. I can't see what his sign says. Does anyone know his cause?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

There's a man sitting on a chair out on Reddington Road in Westside. He's there everytime I pass in my car. I can't see what his sign says. Does anyone know his cause?

It's something about veganism. For it I assume

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

ya its in support of veganism. the poor lad seems to be suffering a bit mentally on his one man crusade against meat eaters

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭Bredabe

pure.conya wrote: »
    ya its in support of veganism. the poor lad seems to be suffering a bit mentally on his one man crusade against meat eaters

I've seen at least another man and lately a woman there as well.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Ludikrus

Bredabe wrote: »
    I've seen at least another man and lately a woman there as well.

Were they social distancing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Ludikrus wrote: »
    Were they social distancing?

People generally tend to gravitate away from vegans at the best of times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

"The end is near"

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

"The end is near"

Is that actually on his sign? I'm not at all prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Is that actually on his sign? I'm not at all prepared.
    fc036f_a491b88810334682afeaca51a9822a2e~mv2.jpg

I saw him a few weeks ago and I thought it said something like "Be kind to each other", though it might have gone onto explain about being Vegan. I was driving past so only got a glance.

Can't say I like the guy, he barged by me outside the Dunnes in Edward Sq through a tiny gap between myself and the wall a few years back... sure he might have issues but it doesnt excuse manner.
    I felt like swinging at him as he did it.

He used to always comb his hair but that aspect seems to have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

I saw him a few weeks ago and I thought it said something like "Be kind to each other", though it might have gone onto explain about being Vegan. I was driving past so only got a glance.

Can't say I like the guy, he barged by me outside the Dunnes in Edward Sq through a tiny gap between myself and the wall a few years back... sure he might have issues but it doesnt excuse manner.
    I felt like swinging at him as he did it.

He used to always comb his hair but that aspect seems to have changed.

he barged by me in dunnes terryland back in March, trying to skip passed several people as we were all queuing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok this person is a private individual and probably not comfortable with having other details about him discussed here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement