Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Freaky - Vince Vaughan plays a little girl

Options
  • 12-11-2020 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭

Looks like a bit of a laugh and Vince looks like he's enjoying it. It's from the same director as Happy Death Day (Christopher Landon). Also today I learned that Christoper Landon is the son of Michael Landon, he of "Little House on the Prairie" fame.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Reviews for this are good! Looks like a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Anyone that uses Die Antwoord as the trailer music has my attention 😂🤣😂🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Watched this last night.
    It really is OTT mad, excellent mashup of genres, proper gruesome in places too, Vince Vaughn is fantastic (not a fan normally) as a teen girl, really funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭Homelander

Thought this was brilliant - very similar tongue in cheek vibe to Happy Death Day, so anyone who liked that will like this as well.

Best thing I've seen Vince Vaughan in, in a really long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

Is it streaming anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement