Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,910 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I did like Tom's video that Yaz made but why so many that Tom isn't friends with, Edward, Sienna, Toby, Warren, Felix etc., but no OB, Jude, Alfie or even Steph his child

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I did like Tom's video that Yaz made but why so many that Tom isn't friends with, Edward, Sienna, Toby, Warren, Felix etc., but no OB, Jude, Alfie or even Steph his child

Well it really wasn't about Tom, and more just an excuse to include all the current main cast members in the 25th anniversary episode... although am I right in thinking a couple of people like Luke, Peri, and Leela weren't in the video? - must watch it again tomorrow to be sure but don't remember seeing them... if Leela's not there fair enough considering Kirsty Leigh-Porter is on maternity leave, but would be very weird for Luke or Peri to be missing...

Peri was on it

I don't know if Luke or his son ( if the new actor has started filming yet as Ollie)

Sienna terrorised and kidnapped Tom, Grace is Claire's sister but at least she interacts with Tom and Yaz

Peri was on it

I don't know if Luke or his son ( if the new actor has started filming yet as Ollie)

Sienna terrorised and kidnapped Tom, Grace is Claire's sister but at least she interacts with Tom and Yaz

Completely forgot that Grace is Claire's sister, they really don't mention that enough.

Completely forgot that Grace is Claire's sister, they really don't mention that enough.

Leela's mother Sam is still blamed for Frasier's death when it was Freddie Roscoe, does Grace know?

It seems Sandy Roscoe as Darren's real mother was also forgot

• Advertisement

I forgot Ste has HIV

Poor Sid but where is Leela, his guardian :confused:

I have no sympathy for Juliet, she brought a lot on herself trying to be the big drug seller for Victor
    Cleo is returning soon and Theresa thinks that she is the blackmailer

• Registered Users Posts: 28,983 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

apparently leela has gone to stay with her aunt.

shut down alcohol action ireland now! end MUP today!

apparently leela has gone to stay with her aunt.

Is the actress off pregnant again?

• Advertisement

Is the actress off pregnant again?

i don't think so, i haven't heard that she is anyway.

Kirsty Leigh Porter who plays Leela is away on Maternity Leave. She was very clearly pregnant (lots of baggy clothes, holding something in front of her stomach, the usual stuff) in the scenes leading up to her announcing she was going off to look after her aunt.

fair enough, i did know she was expecting but had thought she already had the baby and came back.

fair enough, i did know she was expecting but had thought she already had the baby and came back.

She sadly had a stillborn baby last year, so this is her second pregnancy, and I don't think there was much reporting or big deal made about it on the usual soap sites because of the circumstances last year.

Can't even remember exactly where I heard it, there may have been a brief Instagram post announcement or something. Hope it all goes well and its good news for them anyway.

Kirsty Leigh Porter who plays Leela is away on Maternity Leave. She was very clearly pregnant (lots of baggy clothes, holding something in front of her stomach, the usual stuff) in the scenes leading up to her announcing she was going off to look after her aunt.

I hope it all goes well for her

I wonder how the flash forward will work with Leela away and a new Ollie, is it happening since Bryan Kirkwood is stepping down or has already done

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Haven’t watched Hollyoaks in a while & just started again. Is sienna faiths biological mother ?

je551e wrote: »
    Haven’t watched Hollyoaks in a while & just started again. Is sienna faiths biological mother ?

No Faith's parents are Liberty and Brody, Sienna had no eggs left

Kirsty-Leigh Porter has announced she has welcomed a baby with partner Paul Barber

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hollyoaks/a34922990/hollyoaks-kirsty-leigh-porter-welcomes-baby/

Well I did not expect that return and mole helper twist :eek:
    Seth Costello
    so sick of the Sienna and Warren drama again, toxic dull couple imho and I was liking Warren's friendships with Brody and Sylver

• Advertisement

I think kicking Ollie out was the wrong move by Luke, Cindy would not do that to Holly, Alfie or Hilton, also Alfie or Holly or OB no mention for Tom's wedding

Well I'm disappointed in the flash forward, Jordan dead by Ella, Juliet survives :mad: I really detest her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Isn’t there another death though? Was John paul screaming at a body bag? Agree it was crap last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Long time since I watched. This is very bad, all week. I liked the hollyoaks classics I used follow it closely back then!

Rfrip wrote: »
    Isn’t there another death though? Was John paul screaming at a body bag? Agree it was crap last night!

PC Kiss left his ID by the body bag so John Paul thought it was him

Edward and Jordan are dead

PC Kiss left his ID by the body bag so John Paul thought it was him

Edward and Jordan are dead

Ya saw that on last nights one

It was very poor especially considering the big deal made out of the flash forward. I wonder did anything change with the pandemic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Was the lad with the crutches deaf as a baby in this?

PieOhMy wrote: »

No that was Charlie, the youngster hiding under the table? I think!

How did Charlie and Ella not hear Jordan letting Juliet and Sid go, thus redeeming himself

• Advertisement

PieOhMy wrote: »

Oscar who is Nancy and Darren's kid is deaf

Charlie is Justin and Becca's kid which Nancy and Darren raised

Advertisement