Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Crazy music on 87.5fm out by university hospital

Options
  • 11-11-2020 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

if anybody is nearby will ye tune into 87.5 and tell me if yer hearing the crazy music and random sounds/samples I'm hearing

the frequency is usually dead but right now the craziest sounds over every heard or together are playing on it

either that or I've actually lost it and i need to check into the psych for a while lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Connemara Community Radio broadcasts on 87.8, maybe connected?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

biko wrote: »
    Connemara Community Radio broadcasts on 87.8, maybe connected?

this is too crazy for any licenced radio station to be playing, I've recorded over 30 mins of it on my phone so far while sitting in my car, I'll try upload it somewhere later and post a link

it must be somebody local with a transmitter that has the craziest recorded sounds I've ever heard put together

I've had to move my car from near shantalla direction closer to the westside and lost the signal, but my friend is hearing it in Moycullen, I'd love to know the source

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭inisboffin

There’s some audio artists living near there. Can you describe it more? Music or more sounds?

a friend got to listen and apparently its a load of shaun the sheep samples, I've never heard of that cartoon before tbh, and why that's been broadcast on 87.5fm is unknown, was funny though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,228 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Maybe you were listening to someone playing their personal music through their car stereo speakers using an FM transmitter
    I use 87.6fm when playing mine

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CCat

I must admit to being disappointed, I was hoping it would be some sort of weird numbers stations type stuff you were describing.

Advertisement