Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Electric Trolley

Options
  • 11-11-2020 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard of any upcoming deals for Golf Trolleys. There have been deals including free bags,covers etc coming up to Christmas over the last couple of years. I'm looking to upgrade and prices at the moment seem much higher than when I last looked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Ath trasna wrote: »
    Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard of any upcoming deals for Golf Trolleys. There have been deals including free bags,covers etc coming up to Christmas over the last couple of years. I'm looking to upgrade and prices at the moment seem much higher than when I last looked.

Not sure of any specific deals per se but I would recommend giving Declan at golfstyle in Galway a call. He's constantly running special offers on Facebook while his shop is closed for lockdown but I do know he'll ship to your address. IMO he's always up for a deal and I've got some good stuff off him in the past including my current putter which I purchased off him during the last lockdown at massively discounted price. Worth a phone call

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭higster

I've been sniffing around last few weeks and there are some "deals" for motocaddy but nothing brilliant, yet at lease. Availability in certain models is tight/non existent (eg M5 GPS DHC, none in the country).Different question, does anyone know are motocaddy going to release new models next year? Asked them on email but got no reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭fearruanua

Not sure of any specific deals per se but I would recommend giving Declan at golfstyle in Galway a call. He's constantly running special offers on Facebook while his shop is closed for lockdown but I do know he'll ship to your address. IMO he's always up for a deal and I've got some good stuff off him in the past including my current putter which I purchased off him during the last lockdown at massively discounted price. Worth a phone call

off topic i know but declan has/had a deal on rorys putter and brysons driver. buy them before the masters and if they win you will get the value of what you bought back in the form of a store voucher. Thought it was a very clever deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Motocaddy S1 for 499 with lithium battery in golfstyle at the moment. Seems a good deal.

Advertisement