Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Withdrawing funds to irish bank account.

• 18-10-2020 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

How long does it take to deposit euro from an exchange to an Irish bank account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Next day for me

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

me too (on CDC)..depends on the exchange I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

How do people generally deal with the tax side of things? Does this come after the money arrives into your account and are you expected to pay revenue or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

jmlad2020 wrote: »
    How do people generally deal with the tax side of things? Does this come after the money arrives into your account and are you expected to pay revenue or something?

That tax thing is just a myth

The government thinks crypto is a scam and it’s not real currency as it’s based on fresh air

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

jmlad2020 wrote: »

You declare and pay as per your annual tax return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

You declare and pay as per your annual tax return.

I am wondering how many people don’t pay CGT, simply because they chose to believe that as long as Revenue isn’t asking for money nothing is due :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Bob24 wrote: »
    I am wondering how many people don’t pay CGT, simply because they chose to believe that as long as Revenue isn’t asking for money nothing is due :-)

Then they should look up the interest and penalties they apply!:D

Advertisement