Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper rifle in very good condition with, mags, bipod, scope and sling.

• 26-10-2020 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Looking for a sniper rifle in very good condition with accessories.
    Let me know what you have, include a pic and price..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Whats your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

I have an aac t10 in as new condition with a scope and bipod if your interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭patdots1

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    I have an aac t10 in as new condition with a scope and bipod if your interested?

Thanks for reply, a few questions.
    Is it stock or have you up graded any of it.
    How old is it.
    What's the fps and was it last checked.
    Where you based?

LeeHarvey wrote: »
    Whats your budget?

What do you have and like the other questions above please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Ares AW338 spring sniper rifle with green and black furniture, this is a replica of the world standard Accuracy International Arctic Warfare sniper rifle chambered for the venerable .338 LM cartridge which helps keep you out of the bad guys range, but them inside yours. Stabilised PDI 6.05mm inner barrel with custom R-Hop rubber and nub with brand new hop chamber, hop arm and BB stop. Prometheus bearing spring guide, spring, and modified piston. PDI/Raven cylinder and cylinder head.
    External parts are a correct muzzle brake/suppressor mount, AccuracyInternationalcall this the "tactical" brake, real steel Accuracy International 34mm 0 MOA scope mount with replica Schmidt and Bender PM2-2 scope which has a 34mm main tube so excellent resolution (clear view) flip caps front and rear and even a realistically detailed DOPE card inside the ocular cap.
    Correct Parker Hale type bipod with adjustable and retractable rear monopod. Folding stock for ease of carry when the rifle is sling during a patrol/stalk and you use your assault rifle as primary. Shoots straight as a die with .28g BB's and is zeroed to 50 yards. 328 on the Xcortech. Based in Midlands but post only, I'm the second owner of this rifle but I've given it a new life with the upgrades I have done. Included is a spare sear and spring guide stop.
    Asking price is steep, but only to reflect what you are getting, a system you can trust because if you miss... then its you and not the rifle.. €450 posted PayPal only please.

• Advertisement

patdots1 wrote: »
    Thanks for reply, a few questions.
    Is it stock or have you up graded any of it.
    How old is it.
    What's the fps and was it last checked.
    Where you based?

No upgrades as it was an impulse buy so never actually used. It’s about a year and a half old. The fps was 316fps last time I checked but I have a chrono so can check again

LeeHarvey wrote: »
    Ares AW338 spring sniper rifle with green and black furniture, this is a replica of the world standard Accuracy International Arctic Warfare sniper rifle chambered for the venerable .338 LM cartridge which helps keep you out of the bad guys range, but them inside yours. Stabilised PDI 6.05mm inner barrel with custom R-Hop rubber and nub with brand new hop chamber, hop arm and BB stop. Prometheus bearing spring guide, spring, and modified piston. PDI/Raven cylinder and cylinder head.
    External parts are a correct muzzle brake/suppressor mount, AccuracyInternationalcall this the "tactical" brake, real steel Accuracy International 34mm 0 MOA scope mount with replica Schmidt and Bender PM2-2 scope which has a 34mm main tube so excellent resolution (clear view) flip caps front and rear and even a realistically detailed DOPE card inside the ocular cap.
    Correct Parker Hale type bipod with adjustable and retractable rear monopod. Folding stock for ease of carry when the rifle is sling during a patrol/stalk and you use your assault rifle as primary. Shoots straight as a die with .28g BB's and is zeroed to 50 yards. 328 on the Xcortech. Based in Midlands but post only, I'm the second owner of this rifle but I've given it a new life with the upgrades I have done. Included is a spare sear and spring guide stop.
    Asking price is steep, but only to reflect what you are getting, a system you can trust because if you miss... then its you and not the rifle.. €450 posted PayPal only please.

Great looking rifle but the cost is high for me right now.

No upgrades as it was an impulse buy so never actually used. It’s about a year and a half old. The fps was 316fps last time I checked but I have a chrono so can check again

How much and where are you based

How much and where are you based

Sorry looking for €200 and based in meath

Sorry looking for €200 and based in meath

Thanks can you post pics of what it is.

• Advertisement

Sorry for the delay. That’s the rifle and it will come with a standard Swiss arms scope

Sorry for the delay. That’s the rifle and it will come with a standard Swiss arms scope

Thanks Ebr but I will leave it go. For not must more I could get a tm vsr or novritsch ssg.

Thanks Ebr but I will leave it go. For not must more I could get a tm vsr or novritsch ssg.

No worries but finding an ssg for that price will be almost impossible being honest. I would sell a little cheaper if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭nalon5

Hi , have a TM VSR Gspec in great condition sprayed green with two 25 rnd mags.
    this rifle is stock nothing changed and shoots really well.scope 3*9*40 included .you wont dissapointed with this.
    shoots at 270 fps and price is 180 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Aror8282

nalon5 wrote: »
    this rifle is stock nothing changed and shoots really well.scope 3*9*40 included .you wont dissapointed with this.

Any pics?

I will be in Dublin on tuesday, so may be able to view some, if you have them to sell leave a post inc description and pic.

I'm offering €165 and will collect next tuesday.

I'm offering €165 and will collect next tuesday.

will do,sorry busy today ,will post pics tomorrow but175euro if your happy

will do,sorry busy today ,will post pics tomorrow but175euro if your happy

Ok subject to pics. .

Ok subject to pics.

will do!

• Advertisement

will do!

Dont forget the pics please.

I'm still looking for a sniper but will consider a dmr if price is reasonable

Nalon5 you still there to seal the deal???? PMs sent??

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BB Magnet

I have a JG Bar10 with 3 mags. Looking for €120.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Aror8282

BB Magnet wrote: »

Could you send me pm with some pictures please

BB can you post pics here please.

Photos of JG Bar10. Scope not included in price but the mag pouch (which attaches to the stock) in the picture is included.

Photos of JG Bar10. Scope not included in price but the mag pouch (which attaches to the stock) in the picture is included.

Trying to post pictures hopefulley it will work this time

Trying to post pictures hopefulley it will work this time
    Trying again

• Advertisement

Thanks, where are you based?

Advertisement