Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OctoB00 MSPaint Reveal - let's give 'em pumpkin to talk about

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

That cock is going to absolutely wreck the gaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cockadoodle **** you has to offer be the best line ever :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

s1ippy wrote: »
    That cock is going to absolutely wreck the gaf.

Aaaaah! :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The false teeth with eyes becomes the suicide parachutist, I'd stake Seph's house on it.

Now brother tedo, don't you go betting my house again.

fixXxer wrote: »
    Well holy God.

Says miley byrne :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Link to Lady Haywires paint
    M31GtbD.png

A big thanks to our next describer, Grid. making his debut appearance in MSpaint !
    Haunted House. Marley's Ghost. Hulk Hands. Angry Rooster. Petrified Tree.

Grid captured all the elements of LadyH's paint... and ;) more (stay tuned for the next paint) :pac::pac::pac:

efjcsna.gif Well done, Grid !

• Advertisement

Upon reading that I thought of Marley (&Me, of dog film heartbreak) and had to go see if my ghost looked like a dog accidentally. D'oh. Silly.

Grids description: Haunted House. Marley's Ghost. Hulk Hands. Angry Rooster. Petrified Tree.
    vtlR09P.png

Our next painter, Gru brings Bob Marley to life as the Ghost of Christmas Dread in the Reggae version of 'A Christmas Carol.'

RESIZED IMAGE:
    MiARI8J.png?1
    ORIGINAL LINK TO IMAGE HERE

It's turned nightfall on the Bat Cliffs of Jamaica, as we visit the Caribbean branch of the McHaunt family tree. Cousin B00 Marley electrifies the clouds with his reggae beat, while Hulkenstein waves those zombie hands in the air like he just don't care. Meanwhile, Angry Chicken plots against Petrified (now :eek: possessed) Tree, who scared the f0ock outta him earlier.

I1VBS38.gif Many thanks to Gru for stepping up to sub, wait and paint this fun pic !

Marley's Ghost :D

Someone's clearly done with Halloween and already looking to Christmas!

Superb! Love the rooster! And thank you Gru for stepping in while I was away & returned :o:D

Link to Gru's paint
    M31GtbD.png

Our next describer, Sephiroth_Dude (who gave us "dude where's my octopus going!") bewitches us with a Halloween Concerto straight from Kingston. ...thread needs steel drum soundtrack.
    "Zombie BodyBuilders sing nowomannocry, BobMarley's ghost outraged, king chickens house."

And so, we say farewell to our freaked-out tree friend, but Helloooo to HulkZomb-SchwarzteSinger as Marley looks on all aghost aghast.
    Meantime, Angry Chicken pecks his way up the proverbial property ladder to become Ruler of Haunted Castledom.

0ZljI0q.gif As always, very expressive description, Seph ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

At least we kept the house :D

To thine own self be true

It makes sense now !

Is King Chicken related to King Daddy from previous paint???:p

I've not had a chance to set up the rest, so we'll just wing it from here and let the artistry (in word and paint) speak for themselves. :D yer all awesome at this!

Sephs description: "Zombie BodyBuilders sing nowomannocry, BobMarley's ghost outraged, king chickens house."
    vtlR09P.png

Our next painter, s1ippy takes us inside King Chickens Iron Pumping Palace, where ......emm .... I have no words for wha is going on :eek:

RESIZED IMAGE:
    T0Oxk8A.jpg?1
    LINK TO ORIGINAL IMAGE HERE

...As Cary Underwood would say, "Jesus take the wheel" :pac: :pac: :pac:

iwGk1Ga.gif Bravo to s1ippy's excellent paint skills.... and active imagination :D

Receiving that description was definitely one of the high points of October, I p'dmsl when Deja sent it Seph. I spent about four hours just thinking what would that even entrail :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Link to Gru's paint
    M31GtbD.png

Our next describer, Sephiroth_Dude (who gave us "dude where's my octopus going!") bewitches us with a Halloween Concerto straight from Kingston. ...thread needs steel drum soundtrack.

And so, we say farewell to our freaked-out tree friend, but Helloooo to HulkZomb-SchwarzteSinger as Marley looks on all aghost aghast.
    Meantime, Angry Chicken pecks his way up the proverbial property ladder to become Ruler of Haunted Castledom.

0ZljI0q.gif As always, very expressive description, Seph ! :D

Nowomannocry???

*checks dictionary

Ok, it's there. :)

Link to s1ippys paint
    M31GtbD.png

Our next describer, Mam of 4 (with her giant ethereal question mark) leaves our leggie treadmill mistress without that pesky disembodied torso flopping all over the place :eek: ...best not to mention the dripping blood, I always say...
    Bob Marleys ghost, three singing bodybuilders, King Chicken, running legs

* Looks forward to seeing a trio of bodybuilders, oh my! *

E4XU559.gif Successful s1ippy synopsing Mam, well done !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

s1ippy wrote: »
    Receiving that description was definitely one of the high points of October, I p'dmsl when Deja sent it Seph. I spent about four hours just thinking what would that even entrail :D

Our feline viewers loved it sippy, well done it amazing!

tenor.gif?itemid=10078660

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Is the top half of the bodybuilder on the right meant to be the other half of the legs on the treadmill?

• Advertisement

Am cracking up here :D

Sorry S1ippy , I did say ten words were not enough to do your pic justice !

Jeepers Seph, what were you drinking that night, man?

And the house is gone now too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,637 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

With Mam's description it's finally making some sense to me!

I'm truly sorry for what has been done here. And Mam you've been nothing but helpful to me, I apologise profusely.

Mam's description: Bob Marleys ghost, three singing bodybuilders, King Chicken, running legs
    vtlR09P.png

Our next painter, Aceandstuff demonstrates how NOT to wear covid masks :eek: :eek: :eek:
    ..and visually reminds us of the need to do leg crunches at the gym - chicken legs are no sexy on men with ginormous arm B00bies... (but if you've got it, haunt it!)

RESIZED IMAGE:
    odXQ8wg.png?1
    LINK TO ORIGINAL IMAGE HERE

I am not sure what has gone on with Spectre Marley - all but his hair and more emm ;) "Zombie hand outcroppings' hath vaporized in a cloud of smoke ..."Move towards the light, Boo"

Peace-icon.png Thanks for the fun, vibrant Paint Aces !

I blame mam for the cannibas :)

Aces that is absolutely superb!!! What a stunning victory. The ghost :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,637 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

...arm boobies, Deja? :pac:

• Advertisement

Ahahahaha that's brilliant! Love the disapproving chicken!

Advertisement