Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OctoB00 MSPaint Reveal - let's give 'em pumpkin to talk about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Oooooh the farting chicken, right, it's all becoming clear now, said the window cleaner to the scarecrow.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

What sheep?! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Package them all together afterwards and sell them as Christmas cards
    We could market it as the Dáil charity seasonal card fundraiser. I bet if it did well they'd be delighted with the credit.

Oooooh the farting chicken, right, it's all becoming clear now, said the window cleaner to the scarecrow.:D:D

That's how eggs are born, right?

That tree is great fixXxer. Is someone hanging in that creepy mansion?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

I'm intrigued by the back-to-back purple crescent moons in the window of the tower.

....wait, why is there a tower again?

They were curtains! It was a house exterior (that's why the house stick was there).

Ok, I spent more time on the house tiles than my scarecrow. :D

Love this game!!

fixXxer wrote: »
    That's how eggs are born, right?

Just wait until you see what it becomes later on!! :pac::D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The spider has a mouse now :pac:

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Link to Snowy's paint
    M31GtbD.png

Our next describer bolgbui41 of the "sassy anthropomorphised 6s" gives us a 10 word foreshortened version of their preferred "evil grinning humpty dumpty head" :D

As bolg electrifies the Axe, and SnapperTooth magically mutates into Poultry in Motion, the question you must ask yourselves is, "what is fixXxer gonna do ...with...that" :pac:

10100-ghost-icon.png ...Well done, bolg !

Was dying to hear your description bolg!

Have to say, you did better than I would have, even with my own picture!!

That tree is great fixXxer. Is someone hanging in that creepy mansion?

Someone hanging, someone stabbing and yer wan from the ring (seven days...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Link to fixXxers paint
    M31GtbD.png

Our next describer, Necro, fresh from his "donut box stomach" win, adds plenty of full stops to this description, else we might witness a new breed of Chainsaw Spiders :eek: (and no one wants to see that)
    "Ghost chained. Spooky house. Evil Chicken. Haunted Tree Chainsaw. Spiders!"

Necro see's more than one spider ? * makes note: double-vision spectacle voucher for Necros Christmas pressie :pac:

...What did ye have against :eek: sweet mammy chicken?
    I suspect fowl play - twas that evil-toothed-spawn-yolk what chose the poultrygeist life and scared treeman (the poor sap) with that (gulp) self-powered floaty chainsaw --> *run for yer liiiiiiiiives*

t7kKKCN.gif ... Brilliant job, Necro !

The evil chicken :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

So the egg came first... I have no idea how it got as bad as my pic, I apologise in advance!!!

Necro's description: "Ghost chained. Spooky house. Evil Chicken. Haunted Tree Chainsaw. Spiders!"
    vtlR09P.png

Our next painter, Killinator takes their Paint to a whole . new . level . ! W O W !
    This amazing illustration speaks for itself. Kills brings the random pieces together in a cohesive haunt :cool: ...Check out the doorface- oh my!

RESIZED IMAGE:
    LlUMuZ2.jpg?1
    LINK TO ORIGINAL IMAGE HERE

While wondering if the description meant a "Haunted Tree or a 'Haunted Chainsaw' or some kind of bastard hybrid of both" as kills says, they "just made both of them possessed." (as well as the 666 door!) :eek:

...There is an unexpected twist hidden within the image that our next describer discovered --> any theories?

gasp-icon.png Professional paint, Kills !

Well holy God.

That's amazing! Bizarre but utterly fantastic.

If this was a competition I'm guessing that would get the top spot, killinator that is pro-level stuff.

They could be published in a Children's picture book with that kind of skill!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Necro's description: "Ghost chained. Spooky house. Evil Chicken. Haunted Tree Chainsaw. Spiders!"
    vtlR09P.png

Our next painter, Killinator takes their Paint to a whole . new . level . ! W O W !
    This amazing illustration speaks for itself. Kills brings the random pieces together in a cohesive haunt :cool: ...Check out the doorface- oh my!

RESIZED IMAGE:
    LlUMuZ2.jpg?1

While wondering if the description meant a "Haunted Tree or a 'Haunted Chainsaw' or some kind of bastard hybrid of both" as kills says, they "just made both of them possessed." (as well as the 666 door!) :eek:

...There is an unexpected twist hidden within the image that our next describer discovered --> any theories?

The bloody handprint?

To thine own self be true

s1ippy wrote: »
    If this was a competition I'm guessing that would get the top spot, killinator that is pro-level stuff.

Yeah like the ghost is transparent!!

• Advertisement

I was guessing it could be the silhouettes!

On reflection ... I may have an overactive imagination!!

Link to Killinators paint
    M31GtbD.png

Our next describer, BuileBeag (of the infamous "Drunk Seductive Catfishes") says it best,"Every single detail in that absolutely amazing picture deserves a mention! The house number, the moon, the spider, the eyes, the chainsaw!!!"
    Haunted house, possessed rooster, screaming tree, chained ghost, zombie-hands rising.

I
    did
    not
    see
    that
    coming
    OXb9ENz.gif
    ZOMBIE HANDS

...did you???

Ke369C4.gif Excellent eye, Buile !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They could be published in a Children's picture book with that kind of skill!

Your storyline plus their illustrations = A Proverbial Goldmine!
    Am not joking either !

Those eyes in the top window.....it's Batman! :eek:

39d8399511f0cbb7f22e88acdcfcc65e2e-05-batman-the-animated-series-feature-le.2x.h600.w512.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Your storyline plus their illustrations = A Proverbial Goldmine!
    Am not joking either !

My illustration belongs nowhere near a child. You'll see.

vtlR09P.png

RESIZED IMAGE:
    LlUMuZ2.jpg?1

Look at the web! Brilliant!!

Haha Ace, it does not end up PG.

BuileBeags description: Haunted house, possessed rooster, screaming tree, chained ghost, zombie-hands rising.
    vtlR09P.png

Our next painter, Lady Haywire uses texture and a bit of "fowl" language (get ;) it?) to convey what happens the day after the dark night of Kills soul VSyIgs8.gif(mwhuahaha)

F4ahZTr.png
    * Disclaimer: while using clipart is discouraged, there was no posted rule on thread, and LadyH painted this in a rush (after a week long mix-up,) so we appreciate Ladys contribution!

"Lady's got chills ghosts, they're multiplying and t' fowl's losin control..."

The Spook McPhantom clan have taken possession (get ;) it?) of the house, knocked the chicken off his steeple, and look none too happy going after that screamin' tree!

oQ9uQLd.gif Thanks for the fun paint, Lady Haywire !

• Advertisement

I wonder how it ends up now if it's not PG!!

Advertisement