Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The teeny tiny things

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A reprieve from the heat, knowing the good weather likely isnt finished altogether for the summer.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

When I buy a new album, I tend to listen to it to death, over and over. I'm listening to an album that I loved when it first came out, beautiful voice and music and it reminds me of a good time in my life. I think I probably listened to it every night on my way to bed or in bed at the time in my early 20s. Good times :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

OH getting a phone call at 6.10pm last night offering tickets to a Keith Barry show on at 7pm! He had come to collect me from work so we were not too far away from the venue...happy days. So happy that his generous good deed for this same friend earlier in the week came back to him in such a nice way :)

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Finding an old jacket i haven't worn in years in a box in the attic......check the pockets and find two 50 euro notes inside!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

People who share the same sense of humour as you , whether it's in RL or here , brightens any day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,353 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

A sink empty of diishes. yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,353 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Hearing a neighbouring clock tower, chime the hour - first time I've heard it all week. It's soothing somehow.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Lovely happy sunshine, blue sky, full view to the garden, the sliding door ajar, the cat curled up asleep on the right, Vivaldi at full blast on the left, while outside, on a tree, a wren is singing his heart out. I can see myself getting used to this working from home lark! :)

I absolutely love getting photo messages of my nephews, often they are some little milestone that they have reached. Today's one was my eldest nephew heading off for his first day at play school, delighted with himself. They are always the highlight of my day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

The first sunflower I have succeeded in growing in this windy place.. Watched over it with bated breath..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Graces7 wrote: »
    The first sunflower I have succeeded in growing in this windy place.. Watched over it with bated breath..

That is a fine sunflower, @Graces7: a beautiful clean sunny yellow. :)

Day Lewin wrote: »
    That is a fine sunflower, @Graces7: a beautiful clean sunny yellow. :)[/QUOTE

Thank you. It has been watched all year with bated breath and supported with my spare walking stick!

No seeds as it flowered too late. Next year I will start them indoors...

It has cheered my heart mightily ..

I had completely lost sight of the teeny tiny things, but am sitting in my chair all cozy with my cuddly cat, listening to the radio with a nice smelly candle lit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 little bird

Same here Albert Future Locust.
    Cat in my arms and dog at my feet. Just rekindled the fire and listening to the Succession soundtrack for the umpteenth time.
    My first coffee of the day is going down very well. I could stay here all day

Same here Albert Future Locust.
    Cat in my arms and dog at my feet. Just rekindled the fire and listening to the Succession soundtrack for the umpteenth time.
    My first coffee of the day is going down very well. I could stay here all day

The first coffee of the day is always the best imho!
    I'll be getting settled down for the evening shortly, and I'm really looking forward to it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Kattunge

Survived my visit to the dentist. Celebrating now with chocolate :)

For the marigolds that still bloom in my small sheltered garden. Bright faces a glow and still so many buds. NB I cannot post images and so grateful if someone could? Thank you

Little fella in my class put on and zipped up his coat all by himself yesterday. It’s taken nearly 2 months!

Movies & Musicals on Lyric FM, the two fur balls are napping, and I'm considering lighting the stove.

Barista put a love heart on my coffee ☺️

• Advertisement

Content pets on a lazy afternoon. I can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy when the little house panther chooses to join me on my chair for snuggles, while the dog is in her basket snoozing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Today I had a lovely walk with the dog by the park. Now I'm sitting here nice and cosy and warm with a hot drink, the dog is in his basket and my daughter is putting on a movie. Love days like this:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 little bird

In bed with a 4 legged hot water bottle.

Is there anything that beats a pair of fluffy socks and comfy clothes after a shower at the end of a long busy day? I'm looking forward to properly relaxing with a hot beverage and a little taste of chocolate :)

It’s the maddest Trick-or-Treatin here. Nieces are knocking on front door and we’re taking it in turns to answer the door. The youngest pumpkin is very confused by it all 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Stars03827

waking up after a solid 8 hours sleep, in the same spot in the bed ! haha

It's not that teeny tiny but a tax adjustment this month meant more € in my pay packet :D

You can now add emojis to thread titles so we can have even brighter threads 😍

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cafflingwunts

Hearing a colleague sing along to the radio, sweet voice.

• Advertisement

Knowing that I have a week off work coming up 😀

Advertisement