Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 (Contains Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,713 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Is this midnight start ?

No it was an 11pm start

Jesus you'd wish you grew up with some Samoan blood in ya. All the guys look so buff and then add the tatoos which must be mandatory

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

PTH2009 wrote: »
    what ??

ending with Roman attacking whoever wins between Drew and Orton kicking off Champ vs Champ at Survivor Series ?

Miz to cash in.....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,416 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Trying to watch both hell in a cell and the nfl is fun. Good match so far between Roman and jey uso. Imagine If we’d had this Roman reigns even a couple of years earlier ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Pentecost

This Roman is great. Long overdue but he's brilliant in the role.

Roman attacking a ref

The True Heel side has arrived

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I don't like these mid-match monologues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭IngazZagni

This match is so tame. They barely had a match. Not worthy to be a hell in a cell match.
    I like Romans character though.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'm not sure they actually know what to do or where to go with with this feud now by the looks of that ending.

Guess Roman vs The Usos with maybe Rikishi as special ref at Survivor Series, if there not going with the Raw vs SD stuff ??

Will Dwyane return for that big mania match against his cousin ?? looking a bit more likely now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Good stuff maybe a tad too long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jimmy ending it again for Jey, expected a better longer main event match

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Pentecost

J. Marston wrote: »
    I don't like these mid-match monologues.

Ordinarily yes but in the no live fans era I don't mind it. The match could have been better but in terms of storyline and Roman's character it was great.

Roman attacking a ref

The True Heel side has arrived

Hell of a over the top rope bump by the ref to be fair. I’m not a fan of the talking to the extent we can hear full blown conversations.

Surely this feud needs rikishi and Romans dad and uncle to be involved. Roman is calling himself the tribal chief so those lads would be the ones to soften his cough as it were.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Hell of a over the top rope bump by the ref to be fair. I’m not a fan of the talking to the extent we can hear full blown conversations.

Surely this feud needs rikishi and Romans dad and uncle to be involved. Roman is calling himself the tribal chief so those lads would be the ones to soften his cough as it were.

The Rock is the real tribal chief of the family ??

Feel this is ending in another mania crowning for Roman but this time the fans will cheer (please god they have fans in attendance for 2021)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

That was fantastic.. and now the USO’s have to become part of his tribe?? Wonderful storytelling

The Rock is the real tribal chief of the family ??

Feel this is ending in another mania crowning for Roman but this time the fans will cheer (please god they have fans in attendance for 2021)

I’ve no idea. As AC said the ending had the feel of “we need to keep this feud going beyond this ppv and we have **** all ideas how” which kind of takes away from the match which was okay.

Elias has a career ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

That moment with afa and sika was so great

You have to hope Jeff stays sober in real life, Wouldn't put it past him if he ****ed up again

Reckon WWE will have no more time for him if that happend

13 years since someone lost the contract in a match. Mr Kennedy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Cena lost, Sandow lost, Braun and Corbin have all lost since then or do you mean without cashing it in?

• Advertisement

god i feel old

Mr Kennedy he was primed as a future star but **** happens

knew Morrison would be ****ed to the back, wow Tucker turned on Ottis

Dumb.

Cena lost, Sandow lost, Braun and Corbin have all lost since then or do you mean without cashing it in?

Well Cole said in a match.

Well who saw that coming ? Oh yeah everyone.

god i feel old

Mr Kennedy he was primed as a future star but **** happens

knew Morrison would be ****ed to the back, wow Tucker turned on Ottis

Yeah an injury that wasn’t.

What a waste of a MITB, could of given it to Styles

Tucker will bomb as a singles star, Ottis will get bye as a comedy act his whole career

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭ThePott

Saw the turn coming as soon as Morrison was kicked from ringside. Tucker moving his spot and getting the briefcase telegraphed it.
    Probably better than having it on Otis but is anyone really expecting Miz to cash in on one of the main titles Roman or Drew? Probably not.

This at least gives Tucker something to do but I don't think either Otis or Tucker will come out any better or get any major angles after a feud tbh.
    Morrison needs to grow a beard back quick, looks weird without it.

Bayley and Sasha is up next. Btw the chronicle on the network about bayley that was added yesterday is great. I didn’t know her step dad died earlier this month but it was good to hear her reasons for changing her character so much which is a year last week. To me bayley is much easier to get behind then Sasha banks.

I'm the opposite, Itssoeasy. I can't stand Bayley.

Let Sasha win. Would be a travesty for a garbage reign like Bayley's to beat Becky's record. Also, Sasha needs some accolades to be honest. 0-5 at Mania, 0-2 in the cell, hasn't defended a singles titles yet, not one reign over 28 days.

• Advertisement

this seems a wasted match for such a minor PPV. This is big 4 worth which says a lot about how good these women have worked in there careers/characters

Advertisement