Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Seeking Programmer

• 25-10-2020 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey All.

Darrendamned here. I am a computer scientist, I design programmes, operating systems, devices, games, motheboards, programming languages, supercomputers etc, but there is one major flaw to my game, I cannot programme in the currently available languages due to a tad bit of aspergers and an obsession for perfected systems that means I cannot understand the logic of the currently available languages in relation to the overall architecture of the current accepted world of modern computing my mind essentially goes into sleep mode when I attempt to programme.
    The only way I can programme is by creating my own motherboards and given the component parts of the motherboard names that flow as part of the rational architecture of much greater unified system from where I can then understand the flow of instructions through the motherboard and the processor and then craete a programming language for that system so to develop my software ideas.

Anyway enough of me.

I am looking for a programmer to come on-board with me as part of my start-up web, internet, computing and technology company the name of which I wll speak of if you are interested.

I currenly have a ton, and when I say a ton I mean a ton of programmes to be developed, that companies like Microsoft etc. spend billions on, i.e programmes like Twitter, Zoom, Skype, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. I just need a programmer capable of developing software programmes to join me in return for 12.5% of the company and all of its products.

If you are interested it woudl be your job to turn my portfolio and basic architecture into full software programmes that can then be offered on the market, and the revenue from which can then be used to build the company into a large multinational. i.e we make a few programmes put them on the market gain a customer base and some revenue attract investment and build the company on a much greater scale.

Message me if you are interested.

Darrendamned

Any programmers interested?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I am not a computer sicnetiust but I hope you find a prpogrmamer sinetretsed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DarrenDamned23

@s1ppy When you look at the screen for hours day onto day and type thousands of words everyday, you tend to go slightly screenblind. The post was edited before your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

How much are you paying? 12.5% of 0 is...0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

How long did it take you to design your latest supercomputer?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭RurtBeynolds

It sounds like you want to recreate programmes that already exist. What does a programmer need you for op?

• Advertisement

I'm paying you nothing, same as myself, I am a uni student, you can come on board for 12.5% of each programme you develop or the entire company under which the programmes are developed, and if they fail they fail if they make billions you make billions. If you're not interested that's ok, it is only for somebody, preferably a uni stduent, interested, with a passion for programming and willign to take a risk in the big work of software developing, either we get lucky like Twitter and Google, or we don't, this is the risk, in return for 12.5%

@rurtbeynolds I can assure you the programmes do not already exist.

I am not going to reply from now on unless your reply to my thread is stating interest in my offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

So what's your aim? to make inferior versions of the applications you mentioned? Twitter, Zoom, Skype etc.

@Rodneybathgate

I am still designing it. It is based around vortex mathematics and spherical geonetry, as all computng is mathematics.
    And if you understand nuclear enegry and energy in general you will know what I mean by the vortex.
    The supercomuter, that is actually a universalcomputer, much greater than a supercomputer, is called Spehrical processor 1.o.

Now stop viewing computer scince with a Bill Gates and Apple cult of personality and replyign in search of conflict.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭RurtBeynolds

@rurtbeynolds I can assure you the programmes do not already exist.

I am not going to reply from now on unless your reply to my thread is stating interest in my offer.

You said you want to make programmes like Twitter, Zoom, Skype, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. A programmer can do this without you, what are you bringing to the table?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

New Twitter for the Asian Market

5b16ffe51ae6621b008b4c90?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp

@Inquitus they are not these programmes or platforms, just software and platforms on the same scale and area of interest. Anyway the programmes and platforms you mentioned are not the height of computer science and software development, they are essentially the rubbish bin of the NSA and Pentagon, as part of the military industrial complex and globalisation, there are much greater social media platforms capable of being developed than Twitter, Facebook etc. they are just not supported by the M.I.C. Just as there were much greater computer systems capable of being developed in the 60s, their time had just not arrived yet, i.e modern computing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

If you're looking for a developer you'd best post in the Development forum. Not sure you'll get much takers though as your plans are vague and the terms are....not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Walter Mitty forum is probably a better place for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Deagol

@Inquitus they are not these programmes or platforms, just software and platforms on the same scale and area of interest. Anyway the programmes and platforms you mentioned are not the height of computer science and software development, they are essentially the rubbish bin of the NSA and Pentagon, as part of the military industrial complex and globalisation, there are much greater social media platforms capable of being developed than Twitter, Facebook etc. they are just not supported by the M.I.C. Just as there were much greater computer systems capable of being developed in the 60s, their time had just not arrived yet, i.e modern computing.

Have you designed the ultimate tin hat by any chance? I know a metalworker / toolmaker who might build it for you for 12.5% of the profits.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

Anyway enough of me.

Agreed.

I think your vortex idea is circling the drain.

Advertisement