Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garda Recruitment July Intake (2019)

1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Tmac35

Do, even send it every week, you’d never know, your waiting the same amount of time as myself so fingers crossed you hear something soon!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Harveli18

Tmac35 wrote: »
    Do, even send it every week, you’d never know, your waiting the same amount of time as myself so fingers crossed you hear something soon!!!!

I’m waiting from 2018 also, got a little hopeful after reading your comment about your vetting being back so I emailed them today but same reply as usual about my vetting still ongoing. Really hope I get good news soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Rich_ccfc

Harveli18 wrote: »
    I’m waiting from 2018 also, got a little hopeful after reading your comment about your vetting being back so I emailed them today but same reply as usual about my vetting still ongoing. Really hope I get good news soon!

We should set up a WhatsApp group for people from 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭CD2020!

Witcher wrote: »
    Yeah, don't do that.

I laughed out loud at this. Can you stop giving good advice to people the rest of us could do with less competition in the game. : ) :P
    Seriously tho if someone on this side of the campaign thinks that sort of solution is a runner god help them in the job. Culture shock would be an understatement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

CD2020! wrote: »
    I laughed out loud at this. Can you stop giving good advice to people the rest of us could do with less competition in the game. : ) :P
    Seriously tho if someone on this side of the campaign thinks that sort of solution is a runner god help them in the job. Culture shock would be an understatement.

Amen to this hahah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Harveli18

Rich_ccfc wrote: »
    We should set up a WhatsApp group for people from 2018

Yeah we should actually! I tried it to pm you back but it said your messages are full and you need to delete some to make space

• Registered Users Posts: 31 SteW98

A Whatsapp group would be a good shout, I've tried replying to you Rich a few times but getting the whole your inbox is full message!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Rich_ccfc

SteW98 wrote: »
    A Whatsapp group would be a good shout, I've tried replying to you Rich a few times but getting the whole your inbox is full message!

Sorry lad il delete a few messages there and try and send on your number.

Advertisement