Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 5 transfer thread.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I could play Bissouma instead of KDB and keep the fingers crossed... I'm not sure any of the midfielders out there are worth a hit, even Bruno as utd are so poor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭COH

2FTs... would like to do Ings > Kane and would leave me 9.6 for a KDB replacement but cant see anyone Im thrilled about tbh (already have Son and JamRod).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭sheroman01

KDB > Son.

Lucky I held off on Barnes > Son, even though I lost 0.1m on it.

TAA+McCarthy or Robertson+Guaita?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,637 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

TAA+McCarthy or Robertson+Guaita?

Talk that Palace have brought it Butland, No idea if that will impact Guaita playing time but certaintly something to keep an eye on

That's confirmed now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Have had a decent start this year ,but really only have 12 starting players ,4 of them are flagged,don't want to wildcard yet,would a free hit be madness this week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Is kdb out, I replaced him in my wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Salah & KdB owner... Son is a no brainer.

Son owner non Salah owner.... Salah is a no brainer

Might not work out but they are the right moves.

I’m now on Son, Salah & Kane !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Tiger Roll wrote: »
    Have had a decent start this year ,but really only have 12 starting players ,4 of them are flagged,don't want to wildcard yet,would a free hit be madness this week ?

Think it would be. Week after the internationals. So many will be fatigue, rested & even taken off early if result going there way..

Play your best Xi & hope you pick the best captain and reassess next week

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Chesty08 wrote:
    Think it would be. Week after the internationals. So many will be fatigue, rested & even taken off early if result going there way..

Good point ,cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

KDB and werner out. Grealish and kane in

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Tracker9

Will Kilman continue to start for Wolves?

Went for son. No brainer fixture wise. 3.5mill in the bank if things go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Went for son. No brainer fixture wise. 3.5mill in the bank if things go wrong.

A London derby .... Is a no brainer ?? Similarly for those picking Salah for a Merseyside derby, anything can happen in those games.

In recent years the formbook goes out the window for derby games, west ham seem to have gotten their season started recently, so they are not going to be a pushover for spurs, wouldn't surprise me if it was to end 2-2 .

I have taken kdb out and replaced him with st max (Newcastle), I figure if Newcastle will score he will be involved, he just signed a contract extension, which is usually a good indicator of who is likely to score, man utd have a defence who seem to be out of sorts and I think this game could finish 2-3 in favour of man utd, I think Bruno is United's best choice for goals this week.

For me, I'm captaining bamford this week, against a wolves side that .... Let's be honest... Could easily ship a handful.... Of course like all teams this could be the week that they get it together defensively... Only time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,980 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

KDB ----> Son may be the easiest transfer I've ever done.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭cizolin

Brought in Brewster for Obafemi, unsure of whether to put him in ahead of Mitro alongside Kane.

Have 5 in mid, Sterling, Salah, Bruno,ASM, Kilch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭COH

KDB currently -196.7

Will he drop?

Probably not :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

A London derby .... Is a no brainer ?? Similarly for those picking Salah for a Merseyside derby, anything can happen in those games.

In recent years the formbook goes out the window for derby games, west ham seem to have gotten their season started recently, so they are not going to be a pushover for spurs, wouldn't surprise me if it was to end 2-2 .

A derby game with no fans? Is it the same? If form goes out the window I wouldn't worry about West Ham and Everton's good form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

I still have werner tempted to give him one more game but i also have the funds to get kane in for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

Will Madison play? Have a ft, wanna pull the trigger on kdb -> Maddison or Barnes but just prefer maddison. He has only played 10-20mins and missed the last match. Barnes has started them all. Anyone know why and is he expected in start xi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    I still have werner tempted to give him one more game but i also have the funds to get kane in for him!

Pfft, i am the same. Could move Werner to Kane and also get Pulisic in for a -4. Just worried about Pulisic game time

Werner was so ineffectual on the left in the last game before the international break but could be moved up front to accomodate Pulisic which could reverse that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

When is Justin due to lose his place? When Perreira is back is it?

dsmythy wrote: »
    A derby game with no fans? Is it the same? If form goes out the window I wouldn't worry about West Ham and Everton's good form.

Very valid point ! Hard to get the players motivated if they don't appreciate the history or feel the anger/hatred from the fans.

Players like noble will be putting the extra effort in, despite being a Liverpool fan I hope Everton play well and DCL/Rodriguez and Salah all get me some fantasy points, its one of those games that could easily be a 1-0 or 1-1 with a defender or a deflected goal getting the points.

Very valid point ! Hard to get the players motivated if they don't appreciate the history or feel the anger/hatred from the fans.

Players like noble will be putting the extra effort in, despite being a Liverpool fan I hope Everton play well and DCL/Rodriguez and Salah all get me some fantasy points, its one of those games that could easily be a 1-0 or 1-1 with a defender or a deflected goal getting the points.

Hopefully they play in the spirit of the derby and attack each other. Probably Everton's best chance to win to do that anyway.

I have taken kdb out and replaced him with st max (Newcastle), I figure if Newcastle will score he will be involved, he just signed a contract extension, which is usually a good indicator of who is likely to score, man utd have a defence who seem to be out of sorts and I think this game could finish 2-3 in favour of man utd, I think Bruno is United's best choice for goals this week.

For me, I'm captaining bamford this week, against a wolves side that .... Let's be honest... Could easily ship a handful.... Of course like all teams this could be the week that they get it together defensively... Only time will tell.

Lol

Lol

Not afraid to admit that I got it wrong this week....last week was 70points, this week was 40 !! Hopefully next week will be back above 50/60 to ensure I don’t fall away completely.

Not afraid to admit that I got it wrong this week....last week was 70points, this week was 40 !! Hopefully next week will be back above 50/60 to ensure I don’t fall away completely.

That lol wasnt even worth a response

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Lol

Who's this guy?

Lol

For the record.... I changed captain but happy enough to get the hat trick after 1 game !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement