Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sfp

• 12-10-2020 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Any idea when the single farm payment be coming in lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭alps

70% by friday next..

Agreement also I believe that applications with queries will also have high percentage paid out with just a small.amount withheld until queries cleared up.

They're only starting payments on Friday I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jntsnk

Friday

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Nothing showing up in financial services in agfood for me anyway. It could be Friday week before we have access to it. PPL with boi might get it sooner.

Getting text messages about bvd samples due, I hardly have the price of a stamp, never mind the sample cost in the c/a. Locked up with a TB doubtful now as well, rant over........ for now.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

blue5000 wrote: »
    Nothing showing up in financial services in agfood for me anyway. It could be Friday week before we have access to it. PPL with boi might get it sooner.

Getting text messages about bvd samples due, I hardly have the price of a stamp, never mind the sample cost in the c/a. Locked up with a TB doubtful now as well, rant over........ for now.

Mine not showing on Agfood either so I rang after lunch and was told there was nothing stopping payment next Friday, no queries or inspections showing up as due.

Tbh, I'll believe that when I see the money stop for a few minutes in my account, it seems like every year there's an issue with something like dual applications on a parcel or waiting for mapping to be digitised.

• Advertisement

Any news today folks? There's a 5 star cow here that's jumping the pigtail wires, I might have to cash her tags in:mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,056 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Any news today folks? There's a 5 star cow here that's jumping the pigtail wires, I might have to cash her tags in:mad:.

Nothing yet......

Not much point ringing them in my expierence, they can tell you several lines of sh1t that don't turn out to be true. Got 3 different tales from them one year why I was delayed payment, in the end there was no issue at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭RightTurnClyde

Anyone get a lodgement to their bamk account today. Is it last years balancing payment. Dont think it's the SFP itself as it's about 4% of what it should be 😳😳

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭hopeso

Anyone get a lodgement to their bamk account today. Is it last years balancing payment. Dont think it's the SFP itself as it's about 4% of what it should be 😳😳

You'll get a letter in a day or two stating what it is.
    I don't think I got anything anyway, as they usually send a text...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭RightTurnClyde

hopeso wrote: »
    You'll get a letter in a day or two stating what it is.
    I don't think I got anything anyway, as they usually send a text...

Problem solved. It's the "2019 Discipline Refund". Got a letter in the post later in the say

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭endainoz

No sign on agfood yet, just got a text about bdgp to say be careful not to sell any four or five star heifers until 31st of this month in case I don't have enough in herd. Funnily enough I have two highly rated heifers that didn't go into calf for whatever reason so will have to hold onto them for another few weeks yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Sugarbowl

No money showing on agfood here yet. Anyone have it appearing on their account?

Sugarbowl wrote: »
    No money showing on agfood here yet. Anyone have it appearing on their account?

Hopefully it will show tomorrow. They said can be paid from 16th October. Would take a few days to get to account

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭tellmeabit

Nothing showing here either...����

Eamon Ryan has it all confiscated for the new wolf introduction budget

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

Anyone got it ? I might have transferred entitlements issue so I’m not seeing it in “amounts due”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

no nothing yet

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Box09

Nothing in amount due here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭tellmeabit

Nada

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Box09 wrote: »
    Nothing in amount due here

Same as that
    Was a little nervous it was only me

It's not as if it's badly needed or anything :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Earnshaw

It could be Friday week before we have access to it. PPL with boi might get it sooner.

What's the theory behind receiving it sooner with BOI?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jntsnk

The dept boys don’t start till 10 in the morning so they won’t push the red button until then .

Milk cheque came in , so pressure off here

whelan2 wrote: »
    It's not as if it's badly needed or anything :cool:

Live horse and you'll eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

Earnshaw wrote: »

Probably that the department bank with BOI.
    It might have been the case one time but now with SEPA payments and electronic transfers it should be in the account of any bank next working day after transferring.

In my experience any time I've done a transfer to a different bank it's there the next day even when the transfer was done late in the evening after banks closed.

Cheques on the other hand leave my account as soon as cashed but when I lodge one it takes about a week to clear.

Earnshaw wrote: »

What's a day's interest on half a billion? The last few years it was showing up as paid on agfood but didn't appear in aib farmers' accounts until a week later. But it did show up in boi accounts a bit quicker. Where was it hiding for the week?

Maybe this year agfood and the banks are a bit smarter, so agfood might have paid it already, but won't show us that it's paid until it appears in our bank accounts. As J O says the dept might bank with boi. I said half a billion because I reckon that's a ballpark guestimate of the bps that is paid through aib.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Earnshaw

What's a day's interest on half a billion? The last few years it was showing up as paid on agfood but didn't appear in aib farmers' accounts until a week later. But it did show up in boi accounts a bit quicker. Where was it hiding for the week?

Hmmm, was thinking of switching from BOI due to their ever increasing fees.

There are some good alternatives for business bank accounts - the only issue is that a cheque book is not provided and this is still needed in farming (unfortunately)....

Advertisement