Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Will people turn their back on getting tested?

• 12-10-2020 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

Now that the kids are firmly back in School and every yummy mommy's Saoirse and Fachtna has been tested over a snotty nose, will the people think that more positive cases means more lockdown and decide to stop contributing to the statistics?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,569 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Turn back when getting tested, geez it's bad enough having the swab shoved 1 foot up your nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

I sure hope so. It might be the only quick way out of all this bull**** hysteria!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Turn back when getting tested, geez it's bad enough having the swab shoved 1 foot up your nose.

Read the title again champ!

Danno wrote: »
    Now that the kids are firmly back in School and every yummy mommy's Saoirse and Fachtna has been tested over a snotty nose, will the people think that more positive cases means more lockdown and decide to stop contributing to the statistics?

A lot of people have a sort of anti-Narcissistic personality disorder. Basically, "I'm not important enough to either have the virus or need to be tested".

If I wake up tomorrow with a fever and a cough. I won't be rushing out to get tested, I'll be calling in sick, eating large quantities of chicken noodle soup and trying to sleep it off. If after 5 days theres no improvement or it gets worse, maybe then I'll ring my doctor.

The yummy mummies will be delighted to post on their instagrams that they got tested. Many people just get on with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Are the yummy mummy really bringing them.all to get tested??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭agoodpunt

there are examples of countries out in SEA not testing and living normally and WHO are full praise now they have closed there borders and test anyone coming through there ports.
    I think NI is a backdoor we cant control

Advertisement