Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Book of Mormon, BGE Theatre, Dec 9th to Jan 3rd

• 10-03-2020 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,542 ✭✭✭✭

Bord Gáis Energy Theatre has announced that Broadway and West End smash hit show The Book of Mormon is coming to Dublin.

General sale starts Friday but tickets are now available through https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/k2eq0l

€50-€75 plus fees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Kilteragh

Very funny show.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

Got the tix : hopefully we will all be around to see it with everything thats going on now

Been waiting for it to come to Dublin since day one. Surprising it took so long

Heard only good things

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Summer2020

Thanks , booked there. Something to look forward to with all that’s going on nowadays ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

I wonder if Andrew Rannells will be in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Fanirish

I wonder if Andrew Rannells will be in it.
    No he won’t it will be the Uk touring company

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm booked in for the 9th.Excited now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Anyone know how the presale works?

Is it just some tickets released in advance? Is it the best tickets or just random ones? Are they cheaper? (I doubt that!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Deffo recommend this, i saw it london about 5 years ago and it was so so good

Enjoy all !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,757 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Fanirish wrote: »
    No he won’t it will be the Uk touring company
    That, plus he hasn't done the show in the US for the guts of 10 years now. Same as Josh Gad.

Saw the show in London a few years back.. it is fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 student2020

Looking forward to seeing this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Been meaning to see this in London for years but other things always got in the way or it was sold out so great to finally have it on the doorstep. For those whove seen it - is it an exact replica of the South Park episode of the same name? Will be going with some people who werent big South Park fans, should they watch the episode in advance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Been meaning to see this in London for years but other things always got in the way or it was sold out so great to finally have it on the doorstep. For those whove seen it - is it an exact replica of the South Park episode of the same name? Will be going with some people who werent big South Park fans, should they watch the episode in advance?

Seen it a few times, you absolutely don't need to see anything in advance! Few themes from the south park ep but go in blind for extra fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

This event has now been rescheduled to November 2021!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Does anyone know if Ticketmaster will issue refunds if you don't want to go next year? There was no link on their email to apply for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,757 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Like most things, they'll indicate ticket is valid for new date. You should be able to get in touch with them for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Basq wrote: »
    Like most things, they'll indicate ticket is valid for new date. You should be able to get in touch with them for a refund.

Thanks. There was nothing in the email about the possibility of a refund. I found it on their website though and have requested it but not sure if this is something they are doing. I'll wait and see what their response is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,161 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Thanks. There was nothing in the email about the possibility of a refund. I found it on their website though and have requested it but not sure if this is something they are doing. I'll wait and see what their response is.

Yep. That's what you need to do. Fill in the form and say the new date doesn't suit. They'll refund you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Seen it in London 2 years ago. Top show. They put me in for a thursday I need a weekend night cos its not during the xmas hols now. Hope i get a sat as requested now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I plan on going to this but think I'll hold off buying tickets until summer next year to see the lay of the land then. Would imagine a fair few people have just got refunds rather than leave money sit there for a year so there should be tickets about.

Advertisement