Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marjorie Clondalkin contact info.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rbkh91

Hi guys, just had an amazing reading with this lady today. Happy to DM anyone her number!
    Hey! Any chance you could send me her number please? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rbkh91

rbkh91 wrote: »
    hi! I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind sending me Marjories number? Been to her loads but lost her number. Thank you 😊

Hi! Did you get her number? If so would you mind sending it to me please? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 24oaklands

Hi I would be really grateful if someone who has Marjorie’s number could send it on to me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lal19

Hi Could someone please pm Marjorie Clondalkin number please TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Curiouscat79

rbkh91 wrote: »
    Hi! Did you get her number? If so would you mind sending it to me please? Thank you

Hi! Would really appreciate it if you could DM her number too, if you have it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Curiouscat79

Hi guys, just had an amazing reading with this lady today. Happy to DM anyone her number!

Hey, would you be able to DM her number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Jassgal

Hi could you dm her number please I'd love to get a reading

• Registered Users Posts: 38 NedBagg

Can u pm me her num please... Thanks really appreciate it..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bluejayhopping

pm sent with the number x

hi could I get her number too please. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SFT

Hi there

I was just wondering if someone could please send me a number for Marjorie?

Thank you very much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 NickieJane

Hello
    Could someone also PM me her number ?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CTC950

Hi, I would really appreciate if someone could PM me her number aswell please. Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dbrady1905

Can someone send me Marjorie's number please? I've seen her twice but lost her number. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dbrady1905

Would you be able to pm her number to me please?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Mod Note:

Has anyone received responses to their request for the number? Or has anyone got the number?

Thanks
    S

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Wallifer90

Hi I am also looking for Marjorie number- can someone post it or PM me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

shesty wrote: »
    Mod Note:

Has anyone received responses to their request for the number? Or has anyone got the number?

Most of them aren't genuine requests. It's just Marjorie and her mates using the forum for promotion. It's been going on for some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clonfower

Do you have Marjories number please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clonfower

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,288 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Closed as it doesn't look like anyone has details for this person

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement