Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All questions solar pv related

• 06-10-2020 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

All questions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭daughy

So I have a question, if you have two strings of panels in a dual mppt inverter, one string has 8 panels facing south, and the other 8 panel string has 4 facing west and 4 facing east, is it possible to have 8 Optimisers on the west and east string and not worry about the different orientations.
    Just as starter question if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,186 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

If you're intending this thread as a general Q&A section, that's probably already covered so you might have more joy in the existing threads.

Pre install

Post install

DrPhilG wrote: »
    If you're intending this thread as a general Q&A section, that's probably already covered so you might have more joy in the existing threads.

Pre install

Post install
    Hi Phil, can you point me in the right direction. Can't seem to find a general Q@A solar thread

• Registered Users Posts: 12,186 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

daughy wrote: »
    Hi Phil, can you point me in the right direction. Can't seem to find a general Q@A solar thread

The 2 links in the previous post are for the quotes & queries thread, and for the hints/tips/troubleshooting thread.

DrPhilG wrote: »
    The 2 links in the previous post are for the quotes & queries thread, and for the hints/tips/troubleshooting thread.
    Thank you Phil, much appreciated, I'll try and delete this thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement