Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need old ESB bills from 2009-2013

• 13-09-2017 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm selling my house and my solicitor has requested ESB bills from 2009-2013 in order for proof of residency. I don't have my old account number and can't remember my old telephone number so is there any way that I can obtain these ESB bills without them. Any help will be gratefully received.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Grainnebowe,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We normally would require the account number or MPRN to locate the account. If either is not available, we would need both the contact number and date of birth. We will also need the full address, the name as it appears on the Electric Ireland account and confirmation that you are the account holder.

Can you please send us a private message with as much information as you can?

We can then check if we can locate the account.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 11 androman

Hi Aoife,

Can you help me in retrieving my old esb bills between 2009 and 2013?

Thank you.

EI: Aoife wrote: »
    Hi Grainnebowe,

We normally would require the account number or MPRN to locate the account. If either is not available, we would need both the contact number and date of birth. We will also need the full address, the name as it appears on the Electric Ireland account and confirmation that you are the account holder.

Can you please send us a private message with as much information as you can?

We can then check if we can locate the account.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi androman,

We can certainly look into this for you.

We will require the following details by private message: 
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Thanks, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Starscream01

Hi Aoife,

Can you help me in retrieving my old esb bills between 2009 and 2013? I need them for NPPR exemption please. Thanks

Hi Starscream01, 

Can you please send us a private message with the following details?

- Your full name
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number
    - Your account number
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Hi, I would like bills from 2009,10,11,12 and 13 too please. They're for my deceased father's property which I have inherited and I'm selling. Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi CoBo55,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Once you private message me the details as per above, all of us reps will receive the message and one of us will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cmohanlon

Hey guys, I also need copies for the ESB bills from 09 - 13 please

cmohanlon wrote: »
    Hey guys, I also need copies for the ESB bills from 09 - 13 please
    Hi cmohanlon,

We have replied to your PM.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sileL

Hi

I also need my old esb bills between 2009 and 2013? For NPPR exemption please. Thanks!

• Advertisement

Hi sileL,

We have responded to your private message.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Blarney_man

Hi,

We need old bills from 2009-2013 too

Thanks

Hi all,

Due to GDPR/Data Protection changing archiving of old bills, there is now a new process for requesting bill reprints for tax/legal purposes.

Just complete this form and you will be contacted as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DeeClutter

Hello, I also need bills for 2009-2013 for a Certificate of Discharge, please, but the link in the post above (from Una) doesn't seem to be working. Thanks in advance :-)

• Company Representative Posts: 1 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Orla H

DeeClutter wrote: »
    Hello, I also need bills for 2009-2013 for a Certificate of Discharge, please, but the link in the post above (from Una) doesn't seem to be working. Thanks in advance :-)
    Hi there, please send us a private message with your name, address, contact number and account number and we can look into this for you. 

Kind regards, 

Orla

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DeeClutter

Hi there, please send us a private message with your name, address, contact number and account number and we can look into this for you. 

Kind regards, 

Orla
    Thumbs up for a very prompt reply, Orla! I have sent you a private message with the details you requested, but just wanted to say a public thank you for swift response.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Frustrated_WW

Kind regards, 

Orla
    Thumbs up for a very prompt reply, Orla! I have sent you a private message with the details you requested, but just wanted to say a public thank you for swift response.
    Hi Folks

I am in a similar predicament and need a Cert of Discharge as also selling our home. Really hoping that you can help me. Kind regards, Marian

Hi Marian, 

If you send us a private message. we can look into this for you.

We will need the following details for account security: 
    • Your full name
    • Your address
    • Your account number
    • Your contact number
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

I also need copies of 2009 - 2013 bills please, I sent a PM a few days ago with the MPRN number. Thanks

Hi ebeanz,

We didn't see your message. We recommend sending your PM to Electric Ireland Reps? If it is sent directly to one of us, we may not see it.

Just to make you aware as it is from over 7 years ago, we may no longer retain the data due to General Data Protection Regulation guidelines. We can check what information we do have.

Please DM us with the following details:

• Your full name
    • Your MPRN
    • Your address
    • Your forwarding address if different
    • Your contact number
    • Confirmation you are the acocunt holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards,

Aoife

• Advertisement
Advertisement