Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Comments

Patrick WW wrote: »
    @Strawbs - very selfless of you to jump on the bomb

BUT

I had Abigail protected, I was flat out saying that Abbi should go last!

I’ve sussed that now but I was so engrossed in having the right things written in the post boxes for main thread and lynch threads that I only had time to skim the udders thread.

Well played green. It was well worth the sacrifice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’ve sussed that now but I was so engrossed in having the right things written in the post boxes for main thread and lynch threads that I only had time to skim the udders thread.

Well played green. It was well worth the sacrifice.

Great play to throw yourself on the grenade when you were NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brain even more fried that usual after that! Great game mods, I'm still going to be piecing stuff together for a while I think!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Necro wrote: »
    The bodyguard protected themselves and hoped the wolves would fall for the double bluff

Good choice.

I've just read the end. Super. Well done wolves!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Great game mods. Sickened I was gone so early!! That was mental all around.

Baggly wrote: »
    I was humming and hawwing over it - i wasnt sure it wasnt going to come back and bite me if i did. I figured with no village seer, peeks as prizes were gonna come into it at some stage and prime for peeking would be the others group.

In the end i left it too late and ye had assumed i was a wolf anyway.

TBH i wouldnt have had the energy for 3 persona's (wolf room, others room and on thread).

It was a great setup but yesterday and today were crazy in work so i didnt put in the time i perhaps should have and to the mod and my teammates i apologise for that - couldnt be helped unfortunately!

Ya hard to see how things will play out from the start

I considered coming out as BG to the Others right at the start and asking the group to trust me and let me control the smoke, some chance that would have had!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Thats always fun when the BG plays chicken with the wolves out in the open from early on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I feel like I didn't get to play at all. My luck to raise the suspicions of the one player with a bullet.

If I ever get around to running a Werewolf they'll be no early munch and nobody will have a bullet from the beginning.

And Mr. Kingsley will be banned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Mods, if I had stayed quiet all day today, did we have a chance?

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »

Just saw that your team mates were kicked out of the other back room because you broke the one rule there was about the room.

So much for playing for your team this game I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

I was never going to give up on you!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Orla WW wrote:

Hard to say. There was still a small sliver of hope if ye had grabbed the smoke monster kill but I'd put it as unlikely given the sheer amount of clear players

Was it balanced?

I loved the mixed back room. I wish the wolves had played more with us.. I think there could have been much mind ****.

Why didn't ya try take the smoke monster to kill one of us off?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Was it balanced?

I loved the mixed back room. I wish the wolves had played more with us.. I think there could have been much mind ****.

Why didn't ya try take the smoke monster to kill one of us off?

Vernon and Conor were gearing up to try it today, but they were booted from the Others due to Orla talking about the super-secret group here before that was allowed.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Just saw that your team mates were kicked out of the other back room because you broke the one rule there was about the room.

So much for playing for your team this game I guess

I had no idea that I would be breaking the rules, as my team will attest. It was a genuine error on my behalf.

Ah we live and learn to fight another day

I had no idea that I would be breaking the rules, as my team will attest. It was a genuine error on my behalf.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ju94d05236wqgbc30ikttg9gyath20obx401d5ww&rid=giphy.gif

The game mods will clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Orla what was wiyh the fake peek?

I think the game was up but I feel you took away any chance you had to win or maximise your kills when you choose to fake the peek. Seemed very unnecessary.

Baggly was busy at (proper) work and wanted to concede. I tried to take advantage of that but went about it the wrong way.

I should have stayed quiet but I can never do so in these games. Not posting on Tuesday killed me.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote:

In fairness I believe this is true. Hello was a good teammate this game with the exception of his mistake.

I made mistakes this game too that cost us a lot so we played as a team and lost as a team.

I had an issue with the settings on both accounts.

Up until this game, Holly WW and Phil WW could not post in any other forum but this one. I noticed with Holly I could now access all areas. So Necro changed me to Phil and the settings allowed me to post wherever I wanted aswell.

Did anyone else notice this on their account?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

Up until this game, Holly WW and Phil WW could not post in any other forum but this one. I noticed with Holly I could now access all areas. So Necro changed me to Phil and the settings allowed me to post wherever I wanted aswell.

Yep same with Emily, it was access all areas

I think Conor could post wherever he wanted as well. Im going to look into it with the admins now once we get confirmation all accounts are reset.

Sincerely. I have no problem pushing the rules as previous games prove but this was a genuine mistake.

Apologies to the moderators more than anything, I didn't mean to spoil the game.

Same with Orla.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Fiona had access all areas too.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Fiona had access all areas too.

Well played Beaker.

You took over the excessive-Necro-posting-mantel well.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Just finished reading, good game village. Looked like a lot of fun and definitely a theme that fits WW very well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Steve WW wrote: »
    Just finished reading, good game village. Looked like a lot of fun and definitely a theme that fits WW very well.

Whoops used the WWbrowser to read, Logging out as Steve now good game mods

Advertisement