Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

GavK wrote: »
    Do you have to have FIFA 21 pre-ordered to get access to the 10 hours free gameplay ?

I think you can get it with EA play, not too sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

I think you can get it with EA play, not too sure though.

yeah i think this too, think you need EA play for the web app also right ?

chips1234 wrote: »
    yeah i think this too, think you need EA play for the web app also right ?

Nah for the web app you’re grand.. just a standard FUT account is fine. Though I think you need to have played FUT in the last few months with that account.

Nah for the web app you’re grand.. just a standard FUT account is fine. Though I think you need to have played FUT in the last few months with that account.

ah sweet, whats the deal with loading up points though? im hearing you wont be able to load up points on the web app until thursday ? whats the deal if i load up points on 20 can i transfer them over on wednesday then or ?

ah sweet, whats the deal with loading up points though? im hearing you wont be able to load up points on the web app until thursday ? whats the deal if i load up points on 20 can i transfer them over on wednesday then or ?

Ah with points I’m not too sure.. I think you need a console for that and it’s a one-time offer from FIFA 20 to 21.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Trying to remember from previous years, I thing the FUT 20 app will just update to 21, am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

it did last year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Looking forward to packing Messi in the starter packs tomorrow, hopefully he's tradeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭BrentMused

On PS4, is it possible to download the trial for EA Access/Play prior to Thursday’s release?

I know you can on Xbox but I can’t seem to find the option on PS4.

It would be handy to pre-download and get stuck straight into the trial on Thursday evening as opposed to having to wait to start downloading it at that time.

It appears that some Spaniards have got their hands on the game early.

A few streams and images kicking about showing various different bits and pieces.

I know Lord TSC and other United fans will be delighted to hear that Cantona’s card is a 5 star skill moves/4 star weak foot! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

https://www.twitch.tv/castro_1021

Currently showing FIFA 21 at the minute

https://www.twitch.tv/castro_1021

Currently showing FIFA 21 at the minute

i prefer skillz :D the pack animations seem really fast, like there is no suspense and hard to look out of for whats gonna be in the pack .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Are base icons in packs initially, or is it a few weeks before the first batch are released?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Are base icons in packs initially, or is it a few weeks before the first batch are released?

from watching skillz they are in drafts, so that means they are in packs right ?

copa lib cards in from the start also ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

A reason to give it a miss on it's own nearly lol. Such an annoyance.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Futbin seemingly confirming the first season Storyline players are Lacazette, Bernet and Sabitzer.

https://i.redd.it/af7391rnx3q51.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Futbin seemingly confirming the first season Storyline players are Lacazette, Bernet and Sabitzer.

Will probably go for Sabitzer myself.

That’s for the current season tho, saw it earlier that it was expiring today so unsure if they’re gonna extend the season or not.

And they still appear as the face card in packs :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

BrentMused wrote: »
    And they still appear as the face card in packs :rolleyes:

yup 69 rated ****ter face card, 85 rated havertz behind it or something, like what is the fcking point, put them in their own packs or something that people can open when the sbcs go up or something.

That MattHDGamer just packed Pele, for **** sake.

Of course pack weight will be back to normal tomorrow :pac:

this is killing me watching them have the game, JUST RELEASE IT EA YOU CANTS !! :D:D

100% has to be rigged :pac:

from watching castro play, gameplay looks very very similar, although its only squad battles.

edit: crossing and heading seems better from a sample of 1 cross and 1 headed goal.

Does anyone know what time the Web App is out tomorrow at?

Does anyone know what time the Web App is out tomorrow at?

alot of people guessing so far from what ive seen, some saying 4pm some saying 6pm. It has to be around somewhere there though i think right ?

alot of people guessing so far from what ive seen, some saying 4pm some saying 6pm. It has to be around somewhere there though i think right ?

Ah thanks, hopefully I'll have it for the evening time when I'm finished college :pac::D

Ah thanks, hopefully I'll have it for the evening time when I'm finished college :pac::D

if you tune in to chrisrm22 on twitch tomorrow night, he'll be on from the off of it and help you building coins from the off and trading etc, he'll also answer your questions in chat so will be very helpful at the beginning for anyone not buying points.

the creative runs look interesting although complicated and a pain to trigger them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Will the FUT 20 automatically update to 21?

Advertisement