Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.

FSA Qualifying League 2020/21

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

A reminder to everyone that there are just 8 days left to get your name in for this. Entries close at 23:59 on Wednesday 30 September.

Instructions are in the opening post. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Close it now I am 4th will finish 25th if more enter !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Is there relegation in this league? Asking for a mate..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Nope.

Final call for entries before Wednesday night's deadline.

The league will be closed once the 23:59 deadline on Wednesday the 30th passes so it's your last chance to get your name in for this season.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

DH2K9 wrote: »

It's more like the grand national, all the runners and riders heading for the finish line. An each way bet dependant on relegation + lack of sign up from the top league down! Hardest league out of them all imo. Those soft lads in the premiership only have to worry about a year down in Championship ^^.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

It's more like the grand national, all the runners and riders heading for the finish line. An each way bet dependant on relegation + lack of sign up from the top league down! Hardest league out of them all imo. Those soft lads in the premiership only have to worry about a year down in Championship ^^.

Agreed.

hqdefault.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Final call for entries before Wednesday night's deadline.

The league will be closed once the 23:59 deadline on Wednesday the 30th passes so it's your last chance to get your name in for this season.

Cheers.

do your scores count from week one?

Happy4all wrote: »
    do your scores count from week one?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Looks like I'll be doing the admin job again for the 21/22 season :D

The deadline has now passed so no more entries will be taken.

Thanks folks.

Only 90 points off the lead something to aim for that is realistic at least

Only 160 now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Wow quiet thread this year! How tough is it this year? Always bloody hard to get out of!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

284 behind. I feel the Gods are with me. Going to do it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

jimmii wrote: »
    Wow quiet thread this year!

Its the permanent malaise of those who will never escape...

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

10 off the top - how many are allowed out?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Markx wrote: »
    10 off the top - how many are allowed out?

3 automaticly I'd say but if the players in the main leagues don't register for next season, it opens more promotion spots, I think 6 or 7 went up last season but that may have been a once off

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Is the standard high this year like usual? Think I’ll give it a go next season.

I entered a few years ago, got promoted first season and then got promoted from the next league the year after only to forget to register for the new season.

Top 3 in overall top 10k
    Think top 11 all in top 100k

siblers wrote: »
    3 automaticly I'd say but if the players in the main leagues don't register for next season, it opens more promotion spots, I think 6 or 7 went up last season but that may have been a once off

Last season 16th place was good enough to find a spot in League Two due to attrition and people not responding to signup offers within the specified time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Last season 16th place was good enough to find a spot in League Two due to attrition and people not responding to signup offers within the specified time.

Jaysus. Didn't realise it was that many

Better get out of 17th quick just in case !

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

I've qualified for this. Got out before but missed the boat the following season so def want to try the next division next year

I will go through the admin for all the leagues tomorrow evening folks.

I need to rest up a bit after that last day drama!

Stuck here for another year !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

How many get promoted ?

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    How many get promoted ?

Three automatically and then if any spots open up due to people not responding or not wishing to take part then more will go up.

The order of the next in line to go up if people pull out is in the FSA League Two thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,482 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Looks like I forgot to enter this last season and I'd have gotten a spot in the top three for sure. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

Yeah that sucks, qualifying league is ridiculously hard to get out of.

There's always this year! Don't forget when it comes around this time!

How do you look up the league table from last year? I'm assuming that's how you know you'd have made the top 3? I'd be interested in seeing the old table again anyway if there was some way let me know!