Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dentist recommendation

Options
  • 21-09-2020 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi there,

I went to Williamstown dental two weeks ago because my wisdom tooth was giving me trouble so I was referred for a surgery and I’m waiting for that but meanwhile I also need 4 fillings and a clean. I called last Monday and made an appointment for today but when I showed up they had no appointment for me. I had to take a day off from work and get a babysitter so I was so annoyed and decided to go somewhere else. The Receptionist was trying to convince me I didn’t make an appointment which was ridiculous.
    I called Belvedure and they have a long list of people waiting apparently. I asked if she can take my name down because my fillings are not urgent and she said “No I won’t, call next week to see if the list is a little shorter”. Well no, I won’t. Any other places you can recommend? I must be having a bad day today. I have no insurance or medical card or anything like that so I’m paying in full.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭RubyK

I would recommend Ronan O Donovan in Ferrybank he is excellent, not sure how quickly you will get an appointment, he tends to be very busy. Hope you get sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I go to Ronan Fox in O'Connell Street dental clinic and i find him very good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

G-Dental in the Waterside. Found the guy to be very sound. I'd a wisdom tooth extraction and he used heaps of anaesthetic to the point I didn't feel a thing albeit the jaw was drooping like a zombie for the rest of the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

I go to Ronan Fox in O'Connell Street dental clinic and i find him very good

I like that place too and its small and comfy and both the dentists are very nice.

tough job id say been a dentist, when i got a tooth pulled the dentist was sweatin buckets, maybe it was just my tough tooth tho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I like that place too and its small and comfy and both the dentists are very nice.

tough job id say been a dentist, when i got a tooth pulled the dentist was sweatin buckets, maybe it was just my tough tooth tho
    Maybe it was to do with the tayto breath! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Lily_Aldrin7

I ended up going to Pembroke dental and they pull out my wisdom tooth, too. Delighted with them!

Advertisement