Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Watch Dogs 2

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,806 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I gave up when I discovered the biker gear was also hipster. I know people don't like that word, but WD2 is way too hipster, such a change from the first WD which, imo, was great. The darker tone is more appropriate. Hopefully they follow Volition and create a sequel to WD1 and call the other 2 in game tv shows or something else. Even Legion is looking crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

recyclops wrote: »

I just can't get into it at all, everything is just thrown at you and there doesn't seem to be much reason for anything. Nothing is really explained either

They are online stuff the main missions and side missions are a different colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

I gave up when I discovered the biker gear was also hipster. I know people don't like that word, but WD2 is way too hipster, such a change from the first WD which, imo, was great. The darker tone is more appropriate. Hopefully they follow Volition and create a sequel to WD1 and call the other 2 in game tv shows or something else. Even Legion is looking crap.

yeah i tried it again last night, cant get past the new dawn level as i am not arsed, i just dont see the point of the game and i wont go back i dont think

This is such a good game. Since I had it bought already on Xbox and was a bit pissed with it not becoming a Xbox One X enhanced game I bought and finished it on PC. But since I owned it on Xbox I said I will play it again and I'm glad I did as it is brilliant. The graphics aren't as bad as I remember but I am playing it on a Series X so maybe the better CPU is helping who knows all I know is I was playing it for about two hours till now. I love collecting the research points going down vents and then the main game figuring out which way to do things either with Markus or with the rc car and then of course planning everything with the drone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭brady12

This has been on the back log for ages .Started it a few days nearly as a game to play while listening to podcasts . I must say it took until about a 3rd way through the game but i'm starting really like it now . Main characters annoyed me at first but I find them funny now . I really liked 1 back in day too but it was a buggy mess !

• Advertisement

I was the same they were like geeks or are geeks but that is what the developers were going for.

I loved collection the money and upgrade points using the the drone and rc car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭brady12

ya i didn't like them at start and found them annoying but I have to say half through I like them now they grew on me , funny enough dialogue at times 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

This game gets a system FPS boost on Series X to 60 FPs, but you need to make sure the option is checked. I ordered this game for a few euro second hand on Amazon a while ago but still seems stuck in transit. But I can wait. 😴

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

Started this for the third time yesterday and just cant get into it at all. Uninstalled again already. Recall playing first game but just something about this one I just cant get into.

How far do you get before giving in? Is it the characters you don't like?

It's a brilliant game but I liked all three of the Watch Dog games. Each game different too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

Only a couple of hours in each time, don't know what it is just can't warm to the game at all.

Advertisement