Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Living without covid

• 12-09-2020 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

I'm so conditioned to live with Covid 19 that if they introduce a Living without covid 19 Road map I wont wont what to do, be like a liberty cap in a way with some limited historical freedoms but what **** will they throw as us next

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I need the mask.... it hides my dirty ugly face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I am enjoying not being packed into a restaurant where I am touching shoulders with people I dont know.

Being packed like sardines can never happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I am enjoying not being packed into a restaurant where I am touching shoulders with people I dont know.

Being packed like sardines can never happen again.

Yes it can and will....
    Over 40 million dies of the Spanish flu.... This is nothing like that....

Like saying there will be no more stadiums and matches....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,073 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I like not having to deal with the smell of stagnant piss and decline off people almost getting up the back of you in the q in the discount shops.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Fck it, I live in the middle of the Burren, where I can fish, hike, head off to the beach surfing.
    A man of the wilderness, my life hasn't changed much to be honest.

I also work in the wilderness, so I'm not really effected by the covid thing.

Now and again I'll hit Ennistymon for my supplies and maybe drop into a nice cafe or crêpe restaurant.
    And go on living as I always have.

You gotta love rural living :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement