Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want another shutdown NOW

• 05-09-2020 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Not in 1 week 2 weeks whatever, NOW!
    While most people are adhering to the health advice you cannot expect the gobshytes like those clowns in Killarney to obey unless they are forced to.
    Shutdown NOW.

Anyone that agrees stick your name below

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

Never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

While most people are adhering to the health advice you cannot expect the gobshytes like those clowns in Killarney to obey unless they are forced to.
    Shutdown NOW.

Any thoughts on the Gobsh!tes in Clifden? At least the ones in Killarney were outside.
    Btw what you want and what will happen are far removed from each other thankfully. Wet pubs opening in the next few weeks, travel restrictions being eased, sport opening to spectators again. The €350 a week is temporary. ;-)
    Time for the bunker Dan.

I could do another one alright. Traffic was brilliant.

Shutdown NOW.

I'm abroad. No social distancing, no masks (only public transport at the moment). I went to packed pubs many times in the last few weeks, went to museums etc.

It's people like you that are the problem. Stay home forever, nobody cares.

• Advertisement

yeah it was great, I developed this temporary habit of driving through red lights. But that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Im a postman and April and May were bliss, hardly any traffic, park where i want, most people at home to accept parcels etc

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

How do you earn a living OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Not in 1 week 2 weeks whatever, NOW! While most people are adhering to the health advice you cannot expect the gobshytes like those clowns in Killarney to obey unless they are forced to. Shutdown NOW.

Go Howl at the moon and leave us be please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Nope.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Why cant I click on the posters profile as it sounds just like another poster on here, is his account deleted already?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Relax and get a hold of yourself. Turn off the telly and go for a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,377 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Shutdown NOW.

Lock yourself down. Who’s stopping you? If you’re that “afraid” you can stay at home indefinitely, get your shopping etc all delivered. Oh and avoid Killarney- it was never compulsory to visit

Fieldog wrote: »
    Why cant I click on the posters profile as it sounds just like another poster on here, is his account deleted already?

AFAIK you can configure this. but you may be right... only 1 post from OP so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Hi OP, welcome to Boards. What a great first post for you to make, I believe you've gotten the reaction you had hoped for from other members.

I don't want to be locked down. I want the government to play their part. Test trace isolate efficiently. Instead we get finger pointing from government because they are not doing their job properly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

I get locked down, but I get up again
    You are never gonna keep me down

Etc. Etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

Gods Gift wrote: »

Etc. Etc.

I started singing this to the tune of "Never gona give you up" and was wondering were you tone deaf.

Turns out I'm stupid :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,228 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I want banoffi pie NOW, does shouting really work ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Fieldog wrote: »

Realdanbreen started the thread 6 months ago, this time similar name but no relation..... Realdanbrean :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Gramsci Babeuf

No. More. Lockdowns. .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭briany

I don't want to be locked down. I want the government to play their part. Test trace isolate efficiently. Instead we get finger pointing from government because they are not doing their job properly.

It's a two way street. The government will be better aided in their task of testing and tracing if people don't act irresponsibly.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,095 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Shutdown NOW.

One trolling post and account closed

Thread is going the same way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement