Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

solis hybrid and battery

• 01-09-2020 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi guys last year i installled a 3.7 kw hybris solis inverter and a pylontech battery
    all are working fine but i have 1 small issue
    my battery never charges any more than 20%
    do i need to change a setting on the advanced settings menu
    i am over producing daily as the we are out working and should be storing more energy
    any advise on this would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Vincie wrote: »
    hi guys last year i installled a 3.7 kw hybris solis inverter and a pylontech battery
    all are working fine but i have 1 small issue
    my battery never charges any more than 20%
    do i need to change a setting on the advanced settings menu
    i am over producing daily as the we are out working and should be storing more energy
    any advise on this would be greatly appreciated

I wouldn't call that a small issue... The battery is essentially useless then as it shouldn't go below 10% either.

Have you contacted your installer? Or did you do it yourself? If so, call Solis helpline and they'll talk you through troubleshooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Vincie

DrPhilG wrote: »
    I wouldn't call that a small issue... The battery is essentially useless then as it shouldn't go below 10% either.

Have you contacted your installer? Or did you do it yourself? If so, call Solis helpline and they'll talk you through troubleshooting.

yes i self installed it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Vincie wrote: »
    yes i self installed it

I'd call Solis then. I had an installer do mine but I called Solis to check a few settings and they were easy to deal with.

Advertisement