Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Virgin media broadband issues

• 01-09-2020 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Anyone else experiencing issues with their virgin media broadband today ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Wasn't using it much today, as wasn't at home, seemed fine when I got home, what area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Wasn't using it much today, as wasn't at home, seemed fine when I got home, what area?

City centre

I cancelled the other day . I wonder are they fecking with me

• Registered Users Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The thunder a few weeks ago caused issues with my modem and it had to be replaced (a bloody week we had to wait for them to check it and change it )

Minime2.5 wrote:
    I cancelled the other day . I wonder are they fecking with me

Could be a million things, I some how doubt they ll prioritise wrecking the head of a single past customer, they don't care much for their current ones, could be an area issue, who knows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Joey321

Having issues the last week or so, signal keeps dropping, slow speeds, had same issues a couple of months ago, can't wait until contract ends, there customer service is gone terrible since this pandemic started, sticking two fingers up at there customers and using the pandemic as an excuse.

Been trying to get through all morning . Been on hold an hour now.what do I do

Minime2.5 wrote:
    Been trying to get through all morning . Been on hold an hour now.what do I do

That would drive you nuts, do you have any Internet?

I can use the data on my phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Head to somewhere with free wifi and buy a coffee!

• Advertisement

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    I can use the data on my phone

have you any virgin media services in the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Joey321

Log on to vm and submit a complaint, people need to do this until the get there act together, as I said, only company that I have dealt with during this pandemic that is getting worse as time go's on, should be getting better after been caught on the hop by this pandemic, disgraceful service.

Advertisement