Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jon Rahm - Current World No.1

• 19-07-2020 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Will take over from Rory with the win tonight. I think he is box office to watch and at 26 he will kick on now i think with regards winning majors etc. Would love to see Rory get back on top as a fellow Irishman but i am not so sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

First major he wins will be a rout.

Probably 3 shots ahead going into the last round. Contrary to popular belief he does not like a dog fight and actually struggles in situations like that.

Unreal player

• Registered Users Posts: 38 rossyd2005

Unbelievable from Rahm tonight. Suited him being a few back but to win the playoff like that was incredible. Amazing win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

I was scratching my head after DJs putt saying - I can’t remember a better putt under pressure.
    Then Rahm sinks that! Arguably not under the same pressure as DJ.

Has anyone won this season after leading round 3?

Rahm has now won here at Olympia Fields and Muirfield. Both tough courses.
    I wonder why he hasn’t faired better at the British Open?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

DJ led round 3 last week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Doh!

• Advertisement
Advertisement