Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

105 mins and a substantial meal, my arse

• 30-08-2020 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Killarney last night

Comments

I really do not miss anything about Irish nightlife. It's cringeworthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

Best thing there would be for a tractor and slurry tank to drive by and plaster them in sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Young people enjoying themselves shocker.

Finger-waggers, man your keyboards!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,731 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Brits on tour.. oh wait no, it's our own "best and brightest".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Brits on tour.. oh wait no, it's our own "best and brightest".

Close the airports quick...oh wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭jackboy

Jaysus. The guy who stripped off is destroyed. Imagine him waking up this morning to see that video all over the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,667 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

jackboy wrote: »
    Jaysus. The guy who stripped off is destroyed. Imagine him waking up this morning to see that video all over the internet.

Waiting on a thread examining his movements over the last 3 weeks and seeking his resignation from his job and loss of pensions accrued :D

Scumbags are gonna scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

nice ass on the blonde

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Jackman25

Something really creepy about videoing people slyly and sharing it all over the Internet then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Its amazing these crowds gather, make a substantial racket and not a Guard in sight

• Registered Users Posts: 23,140 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Cyrus wrote: »
    Waiting on a thread examining his movements over the last 3 weeks and seeking his resignation from his job and loss of pensions accrued :D

"Jobs" wont be an issue for them I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

There no Gardai in Killarney sat night.
    This be embarrasing after new powers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Forget about the Covid implications, we've become British chavs, ughhh :(!

Jackman25 wrote: »
    Something really creepy about videoing people slyly and sharing it all over the Internet then.

Yes. But people should realise that the days of young people having a few drinks and acting foolish with no consequences are over. There are cameras everywhere and loads of idiots who will put this stuff online.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭893bet

Leather pants sales will soar though. Good for the economy.

Do people have nothing better to do with their lives than video others and share it and then have others create outraged threads on boards.ie

You know that 75% of our cases over the last few weeks have come from meat factories.

All these video's of people having a bit of fun is getting ridiculous at this point.

Do people have nothing better to do with their lives than video others and share it and then have others create outraged threads on boards.ie

You know that 75% of our cases over the last few weeks have come from meat factories.

All these video's of people having a bit of fun is getting ridiculous at this point.

Pandemic or not, dirtbags like that should have their heads cracked acting the bollocks in the street like that.

jackboy wrote: »
    Yes. But people should realise that the days of young people having a few drinks and acting foolish with no consequences are over. There are cameras everywhere and loads of idiots who will put this stuff online.

Ya, its a bunch of idiots even if there was no pandemic.
    Still they don't deserve to be videoed by some loser creep.

I'd be more wary of the complete knob that took the video and shared, than I would any of the participants.

• Advertisement

I'd be more wary of the complete knob that took the video and shared, than I would any of the participants.

Nah, they’re infinitely more in the wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

this stuff is pathetic at this stage.

we really need to get over this hysteria, i think we slowly are.

the lads might be dicks but stop videoing randome ppl and trying to shame them

• Registered Users Posts: 23,140 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

What a suprise you got it totally backwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,731 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

this stuff is pathetic at this stage.

we really need to get over this hysteria, i think we slowly are.

the lads might be dicks but stop videoing randome ppl and trying to shame them

Ah shur God luv dem.

Nah, they’re infinitely more in the wrong.

Apart from the guy or two who got ‘carried away’ the others did not do much wrong. That street is packed with shoppers and tourists during the day with no masks (as its outside). What’s the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,199 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

I thought the narrative was though that this was a Dublin problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Young people enjoying themselves shocker.

Finger-waggers, man your keyboards!

They weren't all that young. They were all arseholes though...in more ways than one...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,347 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

It's usually someone involved in the party that films it like these ejits who post videos of the crimes they are committing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

No one has an issue with them having 'fun'

Its the fact they are breaking all the guidelines we've been asked to observe to try stop the spread of a virus

You kniw the one thats killed thousands, closed businesses costing people their livelyhood

But nah lets give out about people videoing the gob****es

• Advertisement

The voyeur will be delighted with all his likes, shares and retweets.

Advertisement